Performance of a clk320?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

richclk320

What is the CLK320's performance like? I am seriously considering buying one of these, in convertible form.

Could anyone tell me what they perform like, speed/acceleration, fuel economy, ownership costs etc....

I can tell you exactly .... i used to have one , and have the manual sitting in front of me now :eek:

Top speed of a 320 cab is 236 kmh / 145 mph

0-60 is 8.3 seconds , almost a second slower than the coupe version at 7.4 thats because the 320 cab weighs exactly 200 kg more than the coupe version but has the same engine that develops 218 bhp.

I have since bought a 430 coupe and fuel economy is pretty much the same , to within 1 or 2 mpg . Buy a V8 you won''t regret it.

I get 22-25 mpg around town, and 30 - 32 on a long run.

Doesn't sound as good as the V8, but its still a great engine.

I get 22-25 mpg around town, and 30 - 32 on a long run.

Thats what we get in our Clk320 convertible. Running costs are no greater than any other car (we use an indy garage). Lovely smooth car to drive....does not handle as well as my C270cdi with sport pack, but I always enjoy driving it for its smoothness, comfort, apperance etc and we can still get the dogs in the back! Great with hood down.....can do motorway speeds and hardly realise you are in a convertible providing the wind deflector is in place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom