Performance upgrades

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Suky Sangha

Car
CLS 55 AMG
Hello gents, just need advice about power upgrades. Is it recommend to go for power upgrades without doing any long term damage to the engine??? I would like a simple ecu remap and maybe a supercharger pulley upgrade for my cls 55 AMG :) does anypne know who does this work?
I'm new to the merc scene and am lost with this car of mine although I love it to bits! Don't k ow where to take it for these works!

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Attachments

• image-3807724913.jpg
    image-3807724913.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 18
ACID@MSL said:
hi

We can do this for you and Eurocharged are comming to the UK on the 20th July 2013
When you get the Supercharger pulley and map done you will need to change IC pump aswell.

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/amg-performance-lounge/150272-eurocharged-return-uk-20th-july-confirmed.html

If you have any question please give me a shout or you can speak to Rebellion Automotive

thanks acid

Thank you acid! I will not be coming up on the 20th as I'm at work! How much am I looking at to do these works?

I can thoroughly recommend MSL & Eurocharged, transformed my E55k...if you want more power and sound! Best to give Acid a call as he will discuss price and tuning options with you in detail...

I'm going to have a remap on the 20th, but no pulley upgrade. Already had the Eurocharged H/E installed instead of the original one to improve the cooling.

IMO, for me, a pulley is overkill as I can't put down the power I have already without breaking traction

Thank you acid! I will not be coming up on the 20th as I'm at work! How much am I looking at to do these works?

I Will speak to Eurocharged and see if i can offer the Forum discount price.

Price will be £800 for pulley and map
Ic Cm30 Pump £150 fitted £200
X Pipe will be £400

All can be done in 1 day but it will be a early Start!

call me if you need any more info.

Acid

ACID@MSL said:
I Will speak to Eurocharged and see if i can offer the Forum discount price.

Price will be £800 for pulley and map
Ic Cm30 Pump £150 fitted £200
X Pipe will be £400

All can be done in 1 day but it will be a early Start!

call me if you need any more info.

Acid

Thank you very much now I need to start saving rapidly fast as I want all of the mentioned items done in one hit:) with all this done to my var is there a danger of damaging the engine at all? And are the mods reliable? With the x pipes installed will the car still pass the mot emission?

Thank you very much now I need to start saving rapidly fast as I want all of the mentioned items done in one hit:) with all this done to my var is there a danger of damaging the engine at all? And are the mods reliable? With the x pipes installed will the car still pass the mot emission?

Most of the guys on here have done the basic mods without any problems. Your Top Cats will still be there and you emissions will be fine.

If you have any problems with MOT, I can also Mot your car.

thanks

acid

To be fair, any mod runs a risk of damaging your engine. These mods from Acid are tried and tested, as much as they can be anyway.

I appreciate you don't want to blow the engine, but if you are that worried and you seem to be, leave it alone!

Tack said:
To be fair, any mod runs a risk of damaging your engine. These mods from Acid are tried and tested, as much as they can be anyway.

I appreciate you don't want to blow the engine, but if you are that worried and you seem to be, leave it alone!

I'm definitely worried about blowing an engine as i have blown three engines on m5,s before and the cost to sort them back out was not a pleasant experience! But the speed bug and power bug is always wanting more!!! Lol. Although I have also been told that acid is a tried and tested and reliable tuner, so I will most likely go to him for my tuning needs once I have the funds available. Cheers any way

Starky said:
What did you do to blow three m5s and what model where they?

I had two e39 m5's both had been delimited and could redline..... I just did not wait for engine oil temps to be up properly!!! Wrong gearing choices it was a number of mistakes!!! However the e60 was chipped and delimited with engine restrictors off and could redline too..... But some how on a long drive up north engine oil leaked and the next thing I knew the car was smoking and just stopped with a little bang!!! Again it could have been my driving which is always hard on the car but I learnt my lesson!!! Lol the expensive way!

That some exspensive mistakes, I wish you better luck for future modding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom