Personal registrations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Marque

Car
S211 E220 CDI Avantgarde (2006/55)
Further to this post: http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=53035 I have taken your advice ;) and purchased the registrations.

I would like to know what people think of them. Are they desirable:) or just rubbish:mad:?

Here they are:

1) K155 MYS ("Kiss my ass" or "Kiss my S-Class" or both!)

2) MY08 PAL ("Mind your own business, pal")

3) S123 XXL ("Size XXL")

The best bit is that they work with legal font and spacing. I won't say what I paid for them.

Please note: I am not selling them yet. If and when I do then I will put them in a classified ad. Until then, please do not make me any offers! (You can't PM me anyway.)

hmm honestly... I would not have thought what you have thought if seen on the back of a car..

Im sure others may though!

mmmmm,

) K155 MYS on an S-class maybe kiss my 's' but would an S class owner want that on their car? or for someone with initials MYS then 'Kiss Mys'

2) MY08 PAL Guess this is txt speak as I would not have thought that?

3) S123 XXL yes, looks like something big maybe suit a Dodge Ram type thing.

If your happy that all that matters, are you putting them on cars or leaving them on retention?

I was on the DVLA last night looking at stuff....

:)

K155 MYS

this would only work (maybe) if illegally spaced: KI55 MY S

MY08 PAL ("Mind your own business, pal")

sorry i dont think this is any good and fail to "get it"

S123 XXL

possibly, but would need illegal font to look best. ok though on a huge massive pickup or something

No, I'm not putting them on my car.

I think they are suitable for people with too much money and a certain attitude: cocky and in-your-face types.:cool:

Probably nobody on this forum qualifies!

cocky and in-your-face types

Probably nobody on this forum qualifies

I hope no-one on this forum qualifies, there the sort of people I would rather not be meeting :) :)

I suppose people volounteering to give the government extra money keeps my taxes down, otherwise I can't think of a single redeeming factor.

I hope no-one on this forum qualifies, there the sort of people I would rather not be meeting :) :)

I'd rather not be meeting them either - just taking their money!:D

I would just see all of those as standard registrations too.

To be honest, with a 'normal' number of characters in the reg. it's usually only the illegal font/spacing that catches your attention.

I would just see all of those as standard registrations too.

To be honest, with a 'normal' number of characters in the reg. it's usually only the illegal font/spacing that catches your attention.

got to agree with you there.

I opted for E11 and my initials as the last 3 letters on mine. E11 is nice and close together.

it looked better on the 2003 7 series than it does on the W124 though - as i think most people now think it really is just an E reg W124, where it was pretty obvious the BMW wasnt that old

S123 XXL

possibly, but would need illegal font to look best. ok though on a huge massive pickup or something

I could see that working - or maybe on a limo?

Lots of limos have a fancy plate of some sort, and given that they're a commerical operation may find it easier to justify. Might be worth looking into stretched Hummers and the like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom