Personalised Parking Space

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodle-Pulp

Car
C250CGI, previous C230 Coupe, SLK200, C200 Coupe
Well folks, it looks like the parking wars are finally coming to an end - my neighbour has his own personalised space now.

Attachments

• 216203_1860208258434_1037737274_2107661_3301015_n.jpg
    216203_1860208258434_1037737274_2107661_3301015_n.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 361
I thought that was a dedicated space only for use by BMW's....lol

Quality of the highest order

i cant really comment both my cars atm are parked in neighbours spaces out of sheer laziness, have done it since i moved in one i have talked too about and he's cool about it (is away for 10 months of the year) the other never seems to be in so for now i get to park closer to my gate :) bonus.

Get creative...
Turn th D into an R
Then put a P in front of it.
:devil::D:)

Ouside a property by me is a disabled bay which was painted on the road by the council when the elderly disabled gent lived there.

After he died, the property changed hands and the new owners, who are perfectly able bodied, nip out every now and again and brush some paint over the fading signage.

If you park in "their spot" they moan.

Not usually being a Victor Meldrew I reported it and the council won't do anything about it.

It makes me mad as others in the area have to park wherever they can and walk to their house.

It's just wrong :mad:

The real issue here (in the photo) is that the car parked in that spot hasn't moved in over 6 months.
But someone's keeping it clean, and taxed, maybe they've lost their licence.

Copy one of those big "no insurance, no car!" stickers, stick it on the passenger window then call the local police to say it's been stood there over a week and still hasn't been collect. :D

Ouside a property by me is a disabled bay which was painted on the road by the council when the elderly disabled gent lived there.

After he died, the property changed hands and the new owners, who are perfectly able bodied, nip out every now and again and brush some paint over the fading signage.

Not usually being a Victor Meldrew I reported it and the council won't do anything about it.

It makes me mad as others in the area have to park wherever they can and walk to their house.

They've done a few of them near my house as well, annoys me as I know when the old residents go that's exactly what will happen, the councils are all too happy to waste money on this pointless crap, but when it comes to sorting the mess out . . .

John
Surely if the neighbours, who are able bodied, park in this space they are breaking the law. Why not photograph their car and dash to prove no blue badge is being used and post it to the council. It is a disabled parking space for blue badge holders only - not for the owner of that same property.

all IMHO of course..:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom