Pet hates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
When you get grief from Mrs & daughter for using to toilet and creating 'a stench' as they call it. God forbid I use the toilet for what it was built for!

Where do they want me to go, in the garden???

(Sorry John(Developer))

Reactions: 219
When you get grief from Mrs & daughter for using to toilet and creating 'a stench' as they call it. God forbid I use the toilet for what it was built for!

(Sorry John(Developer))

It's called defumigation!! Have you never heard of opening a window or addressing the smell with toilet cleaner or a small aerosol ??? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's called defumigation!! Have you never heard of opening a window or addressing the smell with toilet cleaner or a small aerosol ??? Lol

Yeah, always open the window. I always spray air freshener. Not much else I can do apart from s**t in the garden. :wallbash:

(Sorry John(Developer))

My 3 year olds leavings, make me gag.

Yeah, always open the window. I always spray air freshener. Not much else I can do apart from s**t in the garden. :wallbash:

Hi Ant, this is what you need, buy it on Amazon, costs about £8, spray in pan before you have a Tom tit, marvellous. :thumb: Oops! Upside down.

Attachments

• 20170727_185426.jpg
    20170727_185426.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 25
Hi Ant, this is what you need, buy it on Amazon, costs about £8, spray in pan before you have a Tom tit, marvellous. :thumb: Oops! Upside down.

Fathers day & my birthday just gone Peter. :doh:

However, it's not what I need as I don't have a problem with the smell. Maybes I'll treat Mrs Ant to it for her birthday. :D

People who on dual carriageways, motorways etc waft up alongside you into your blind-spot, then decide they like it there. They like it so much, they will sit there for an eternity matching your speed until eventually you start to reel in the car(s) in front. Still they will not drop back or move past, so you have to brake.

Have you never heard of opening a window or addressing the smell with toilet cleaner or a small aerosol ??? Lol

Maybe he doesn’t have a small aerosol.

Could that be the problem?

:dk:

Blokes who can’t grow a beard, but persevere with the illusion they can

Like so..

64888cf8f610fbcbd94e88f46fbfd211.jpg

Probably going to get flack, but here goes - Cyclists - now I don't go into London (or any other large city) and I can see that a pedal cycle may be a good thing in congested areas but -I live in a village in the country, our roads are used for access, in or out, and most people use cars (or public transport). When the weather is fine, or at weekends, we are plagued by hoards of 'lycra louts' who spend all week in the neighbouring towns, but then come out in the country, presumably for the fresh air.
They invariably ignore Rule 66 of the Highway Code and ride in large groups, or at least in pairs, and will never ride in single file, you cannot get past them, so all the traffic backs up at 10mph - CARS CAN GO FASTER THAN THAT!
Another couple of points - in the centre of the village is a width restriction, with priorty given to traffic in one direction (approved signage in place)- guess who the signs don't apply to?
The second point - we have a river near to the village, with a narrow bridge, controlled by traffic lights. When the lights are 'red' a queue of traffic(cars) forms waiting to use the bridge, guess who rides to the front of the queue, and then holds everyone up whilst they pedal up onto the bridge?

Thats the end of my rant, I'll now gointo the corner and get my Teddy back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom