Pet hates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
People on forums who dive in and answer questions without having any real life exerience of the problems and then resolutely refuse to be told they just might be (often are) wrong.

Self congratulatory people on forums. Those who seek approval and constant validation that they are valued and needed - Yawn. None of us are needed, we come here to help with what we know and do.

Americanisms - the cancer in our language.

People on forums who dive in and answer questions without having any real life exerience of the problems and then resolutely refuse to be told they just might be (often are) wrong.

Self congratulatory people on forums. Those who seek approval and constant validation that they are valued and needed - Yawn. None of us are needed, we come here to help with what we know and do.

Americanisms - the cancer in our language.

Hey Dude, Wats Up! :bannana:

On trains:

People picking there nose.
People who take up more than one seat space.
People who put there bags on the seats.
People who fall asleep and muzzle into your shoulder.
People who eat on trains.

People who use the 'Contact Us' link on the forum to say they have forgotten their password.

(there is a Forgot Password link on the very screen which says your password is wrong before anyone has a go at me)

Dog walkers that decide they can have a full blown loud discussion, outside your house, whilst on different sides of the street at 6am.

And dog walkers that were clipcloppity cheap boots!!

Dog walkers that decide they can have a full blown loud discussion, outside your house, whilst on different sides of the street at 6am.

And dog walkers that were clipcloppity cheap boots!!

Also dog walkers who let their dogs P*** up my plants and bushes :crazy:

Dog walkers

Also dog walkers who let their dogs P*** up my plants and bushes :crazy:

I caught strange chap with a dog I recognised on CCTV took a copy of the recording and showed it to the owner. It was his brother in law and it was dealt with. I felt like a **** but come on don't allow a dog to do that and not expect me to use my CCTV?!?

Dog walkers who don't pick up their dog's poo.
Dog walkers who pick up their dog's poo then throw it into my front garden.
Dog walkers who assume that everybody must love their dog(s).

Cats that use my garden as a toilet.
Cat owners who don't care, saying that cats are "free spirits"!

Cats that use my garden as a toilet.
Cat owners who don't care, saying that cats are "free spirits"!

This!

My blood boils!! Although I calm down slightly when I move said cat deposits to the owners front garden!

People that don't understand that my cats a free spirit!!

People who wind me up by writing:
Lennox said:
People that don't understand that my cats a free spirit!!
Where's the bloomin apostrophe in "cats"?

Probably on my bloomin front lawn!

People saying "Can I get" when ordering food. The pitch of their voice sometimes rises towards the end of the sentence, too. What's that all about?

People saying "Can I get" when ordering food. The pitch of their voice sometimes rises towards the end of the sentence, too. What's that all about?

America.

With a bit of Australia.

And a little simpleton.

mattc43 said:
This! My blood boils!! Although I calm down slightly when I move said cat deposits to the owners front garden!

I had a friend who used the same argument for cats killing songbirds.
I had a particularly crazy cockerel at the time, and asked if it was ok for the cockerel to take out a cat's eyes if it wandered into the garden, as that is what he would have done.
Didn't get a reply to that one.

Good bird he was. Saw me as top of the pecking order (occasionally) and chased my daughters boyfriend round the garden when I picked up his favourite chicken :)

America.

With a bit of Australia.

And a little simpleton.

Rising inflection only in some of the states bordering Canada...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom