Peter Harvey Not guilty.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My wife is a reception year teacher and all I can add is that the job of teaching is hard to imagine unless you've actually done it.

I wonder if his pupils feel proud of themselves after what they did.

I wonder if his pupils feel proud of themselves after what they did.

Sadly, I don't think so. I doubt they care one way or another. And remorse is a remote concept to these b@st@rds. I'd go so far to say that I bet they are planning some sort of 'revenge' against him already for when he gets out. I hope his dog can put out fires. :(

They really should give teachers more power. I remember when I was in secondary school I was pretty rebelious...

I heard this on the news on the way home and I have to say I was surprised but I felt it was the correct decision.

I also vote victory for common sense.

Read the darling little scrotes' story shortly in the News of The World no doubt.

I get to work in schools and colleges as part of my job and I have to say some of the behaviour I have witnessed is appalling. Walking down the corridors in one college is a challenge with some male students deliberately walking head on into your path. I NEVER move out of the way!

I'm a calm and rational person but everyone has their limit.
This is the reason I'm not a teacher or a policeman both of whom are underpaid and undervalued.

A friend of mine is amongst other things an actor. He is also a supply teacher (better money and flexibility).

His humour and wit are superb. His sarcasm is searing.

He wins over most pupils with a bit of humour (this has, on the odd occasion involved impersonating fellow staff members and pupils).
Those that do misbehave are humiliated and rarely transgress again.

However, when he says "Lets Work" the work is done.

I get to work in schools and colleges as part of my job and I have to say some of the behaviour I have witnessed is appalling. Walking down the corridors in one college is a challenge with some male students deliberately walking head on into your path. I NEVER move out of the way!

Walking down the corridors in one college is a challenge with some male students deliberately walking head on into your path. I NEVER move out of the way! (If I think they are deliberately being 4rseholes)

+1 for Ringway's post #9, I have been asked on many occasions to become a teacher, but have never taken it too seriously. I would love to be able to mould and guide a student into a worthwhile and competent adult, but alas I'm getting a little long in the tooth to become a teacher now. What I would add though, is that I believe we should give our schools a bit more lee-way with regard to how they treat scrotes like this. Omit them from any and all connection from other pupils, make them all wear a uniform to an Army standard, bring in National Service for any and all 16-19 year-olds who do not pass at least 75% of thier classes. etc,etc,etc, I see kids going to school some days, the girls are orange-faced androids, the boys are spikey-haired slovens, and all appear to be besotted by thier mobile phones, what the f*ck happened to kids playing football on the way to school, or kids skipping in the playground.!!!!!
Sh!t, I sound like my parents..................!!!!!!!!!

Whilst I don't agree with violence against pupils I am pleased this taunted man was found not guilty. The rights but no responsibility culture and the easy to upload video make it too easy for kids and adults to do things like this for kicks.

I wonder whether it would be possible to put signal blockers into classrooms to prevent mobile pnone reception? Years ago you could call the school office and the teacher would pass a message to the pupil at the next break, why cant this be the rule now.

I am with ringway on the not being intimidated front.

Why spend money on phone blockers? Just confiscate the mobile until the end of term. They won't be using their mobile phones then.

Why spend money on phone blockers? Just confiscate the mobile until the end of term. They won't be using their mobile phones then.

Sorry, but that won't have any effect.

Either Mummy and Daddy will buy them another one or they'll go out and pinch a replacement!!

Sorry, but that won't have any effect.

Either Mummy and Daddy will buy them another one or they'll go out and pinch a replacement!!

Or they'll complain its against human rights, take the school to European Court and claim thousands of pounds in compensation when they haven't been able to get in touch with their little darling when the family budgie died!

Confiscation of mobiles is mandatory at both my childrens schools. Nobody wants to lose their mobile, so nobody uses them at school.

Fantastic... I was hope for this outcome. I have to agree with Michael G. Its idiots like those "students" that ruin it for the others.

Physical punishments should be dished out. Like the old days. I was beat at home if I didn't do well. I think teachers should be given the power to punish a student. Of course how to you monitor and regulate it? but something needs to be done.

I remember being part of an extra curricular activity. ATC 33F :D. Most of the kids that went there were already good kids. The trouble making feckers left when they didn't like the discipline. Discipline should be forced upon c*nts. No one really has a choice, but worthless future criminals lowlifes always go against the grain and destroy whats the good have worked for.

That said I was always a sly one. But a good clip round the ear and a crack from a wooden spoon soon saw me and my sore ar$e back on track.

Last edited:
I teach, fortunately it's OAP's the wonders of the internet and email. No way could I handle a class of kids from year 6 on, I would be done for murder.

Unfortunately the toe rag involved with his mother have already gone down the compensation route as well as no doubt selling their story to one of the Sunday Papers for thousands. :mad: :mad:

Dai rees said:
Unfortunately the toe rag involved with his mother have already gone down the compensation route as well as no doubt selling their story to one of the Sunday Papers for thousands. :mad: :mad:

I hope they're only offered pennies. Either way scum would alwas take however little they can get. So long as they get to destroy the rest of Mr H's life in the process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom