Petrol Station prompt on Sat Nav

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScottBacon

Car
F80 M3 Yas Marina Blue
When I first got my C63, as the petrol got to about a quarter tank a message would come up asking if I wanted directions to the nearest petrol station. I seem to have turned this off somehow. How do I get it back on pls ??

Seriously it tells you where you can fill up.....

at 8am , 12 and 6 does it take you to the butty van, costa then the takeaways :)

That's ACE

Isn't this a feature of the sat nav? I think mine will do this if you don't have enough fuel to reach the destination when it is taking you on a route you have entered.

Isn't this a feature of the sat nav? I think mine will do this if you don't have enough fuel to reach the destination when it is taking you on a route you have entered.
Agreed. If you haven't told it where you're going the mind-reading feature is useless. Don't know why I specified it as an option!

Ahh could be. I'll put in a destination thats far away and see if it comes up again. Cheers

hmm - mine certainly doesn't do this in the C63:(

Scott - its an option in the Navi - its not to do with your journey per se, there is a setting for 'find petrol stations when you hit reserve'. Not sure exactly where it is of hand but I have seen it in the Navi settings as an option (hence why I know)..

Dunc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom