Peugeot 406 In the snow - 56k Killer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
Let the massive image load, and scroll down slowly for the full effect: :crazy::crazy:

2F75CC5D0FD24BA9ACE49FFA6E35C482.jpg

Questions... How?

nasty - bit of a phobia of mine car going into water...add ice and .... no...shudders...:eek:

Came off a bridge and landed in a canal??

Sorry just seen tyre tracks in the pic. (Muppet me)

Last edited:
Its facing the wrong way tho if it rolled back it would have surely fell onto its roof :) :D

Last edited:
Quite close to me. The bridge the pic was taken from has a 6ton limit so no big crane on there. They should be saddled with the recovery costs.

This is a good site for resizing, just save the image you want resized to your desktop, resize through this site below,save to desktop, then upload.
Resize Images online

Alan

Attachments

• phpGJANplAM.jpg
    phpGJANplAM.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 156
They'll get a barge down with a grab on it ...

We had a sunken boat on our moorings the other day , 45 foot long ...

The grab barge just chomped it up and put it in the barge.

They'll get a barge down with a grab on it ...

They might have to wait a while for that. This is the Union Canal, Falkirk to Edinburgh, -little used despite having vast amounts of cash thrown at it in yr2000,- and to get to that spot would require traversing the Falkirk Wheel and a long reach at Madison where it has re-overgrown due to non-use. Even if they've got a grab barge it will be at the Glasgow depot. Don't hold your breath. ;)

This is a good site for resizing, just save the image you want resized to your desktop, resize through this site below,save to desktop, then upload.
Resize Images online

Alan

I have Photoshop, as stated above, its meant to be that big for the full effect! :doh:

Never mind...

Always remember when I was a lad our newsagent skidded into the canal on the way to Doncaster.
The car floated! and only sank when he opened the door to escape.
It was a VW Beetle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom