Phantom of The Opera (London) - 24th May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 (Mr) Kia Picanto Domino 1.1 (Mrs)
Anybody got contacts who can come up with tickets? I know 'touts' always have them but at that price - no thanks! :crazy:

call the theatre's box office ..

of try the ticket sites

Anybody got contacts who can come up with tickets? I know 'touts' always have them but at that price - no thanks! :crazy:

Still avaible HERE from See Tickets (7.30pm) or call the Theatre direct: 0871 733 1000

Last edited:
<sighs> And here was I thinking you were more a Rocky Horror Show type of person, having seen your wardrobe :D

To think that people will pay to go and stare at some poor bloke who has suffered facial injuries as the result of a tragic accident, is beyond my comprehension.

<sighs> And here was I thinking you were more a Rocky Horror Show type of person, having seen your wardrobe :D

Slightly concerned that 1) Gollom has RHS kit in his wardrobe and 2) IBW has been exposed to Gollom's wardrobe! :eek: :eek: :eek: I know we have special friends on the Forum - but just how special?????? ;) ;)

Slightly concerned that 1) Gollom has RHS kit in his wardrobe and 2) IBW has been exposed to Gollom's wardrobe! :eek: :eek: :eek: I know we have special friends on the Forum - but just how special?????? ;) ;)

I think some places are best left unvisited :eek: :eek:

Well I have to stop him dirtying my carpets somehow! :bannana:

Well I have to stop him dirtying my carpets somehow! :bannana:

My head still hurts:crazy: , please stop making me laugh out loud!!! ;) :D

To think that people will pay to go and stare at some poor bloke who has suffered facial injuries as the result of a tragic accident, is beyond my comprehension.

life past you by sometime ago didn't it?:)

Actually I think Lord Webber always looked like that :devil:

Hmm..You're missing the point of the story Dave. The injuries the phantom has are the tragedy in a love story.

Mrs Dm and I went for a w/e in London and to see this show in 1992. It was excellent and due to being in a small theater was very involving.

IIRC Her Majesty's theater is the last remaining theater with water powered stage functions.
The workings add an extra dimension due to their 'fluidity' and silence.

Look, the bloke got burnt whilst instigating some insurance scam or other. He is then forced to live in a cave underground yet still he can't find any real peace as people come to gawp at his hideous disfigurement.

Are we discussing the same show dave.?

Nobody gawps at the phantom, they are scared of him and he lives in isolation in theatre.

Got tickets courtesy of the Natwest Private account - with discount too! Worth remembering :rock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom