PHEV house charger Essex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chromemiller

Car
C350e, CLK280 cab, XC90
Hi, due to take delivery of my first MB in May, a C350e. Can anyone recommend a good installer in the Essex area? Hopefully one who I can work won't through the grant scheme, thanks

Hi, due to take delivery of my first MB in May, a C350e. Can anyone recommend a good installer in the Essex area? Hopefully one who I can work won't through the grant scheme, thanks

Don't waste your money, it charges on a 3 pin in 1.5 hours!
I would get a 3 pin socket installed.

Go to the Rolec website and they will put you in touch with a qualified installer. That's what I did and had no issues.

I went with Chargemaster. Very pleased - good on handling the grant application, really professional installer (took 4-5hrs). Charger installed where I wanted it despite that being of an extra pain. Plus they create a 32amp spur even though the unit I have gone for is only 16amp. This would allow me to upgrade it for eg a Tesla at a future date for not much extra. Cost £185 with the grant deduction.

There's been a few comments about Sport vs AMG trim on the forum. Pitching in I would say the difference in appearance of specs is much bigger in the BMW model range between Sport and M Sport models. Personally I would only have an M Sport Beema but more than happy with C350e appearance in Sport trim.

Grrrr to me, got the wrong thread, will get the hang of it eventually!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom