Phew is it to hot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jimmas

Car
W204 SE 2009
As title, is it to hot now or just me.

31.3 Deg C here. I'd be OK with the heat if it would just rain occasionally. We have only had a couple of short showers in 2 months. 2 of my 3 lawns are dead and will need re-seeding in the autumn.

Yes , my lawn is dead and I have watered it as much as I can, sad to say but could really do with a downpour, 31.5 here in Stevenage.

Its Really hot on the Tropical Isle of Wight, water meters for every one here so no chance of watering the lawn

Torrential rain in the last couple of hours, clears the air/keeps the dust down or something or other.

Ha ha . It was about 40 degrees here in DFW and i spent the day in a steel building fabricating some wheel dollies with my welder running. I'm looking forward to October so that we can get back to 30 degree weather :)

Reactions: GLK
I love it.

Raining in west wales for last 3 hours ,

But at last his heart changed — and rising one morning with the rosy dawn, he went before the Sun, and spake thus unto it: Thou great star! What would be thy happiness if thou hadst not those for whom thou shinest!

Thus Spoke Zarathustra, Nietzsche

Sorry, can't help it :ban:

But at last his heart changed — and rising one morning with the rosy dawn, he went before the Sun, and spake thus unto it: Thou great star! What would be thy happiness if thou hadst not those for whom thou shinest!

Thus Spoke Zarathustra, Nietzsche

Sorry, can't help it :ban:

Are you alright Agnes?

I hardly ever to DIY or anything even close to work around the house, but after my water detection alarm sounded under the bath on Friday, I ended up resealing the bath (more involved than it sounds) and then I decided to regrout the tiles as the fresh sealant made the grout look bad.

It’s fair to say that I was regretting it when I came to wiping off the grout. Very hot work! I probably couldn’t have picked a worse weekend to do it on!

Got the sprinkler on the grass now! Chances of saving it when I'm starting with toast??
Haven't had any rain at all here for at least a month. I have a 4500 litre rainwater harvesting tank - it ran dry a few days ago.
Love the weather but could do with a bit of rain too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom