Phone cradles for clk430

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andyasw

Who sells phone cradles? I presume you can buy cradles for different phone makes and models?

Cradle

I need a cradle for a retro Nokia 6150. I've since seen that eBay has plenty for around a tenner but so far not one for a 6150!

Mercedes do not make a cradle for the 6150. a bluetooth cradle would be an option but the phone isnt on the "approved" list. Its worth taking it to your local dealer and they can try it for you.
hope this helps

Who sells phone cradles? I presume you can buy cradles for different phone makes and models?

What you can fit in your car will depend on the phone wiring and cradle type already installed. As has been mentioned if you have a UHI cradle this is pretty easy to swap out as these are plug and play modules that fit into a universal connector. As a guide these started to appear in 2004 I believe so if you car is younger than that this is probably what you'll have. Any older and you may need to swap out some of the wiring as well

Ive got some cradles from my old cars if youre interested in buying one , all of them ive got a handset to go with it.

Off the top of my head ive got a Nokia 6310i one a Motorola v3 one which is bluetooth and a nokia 6230i one as well.

Mercedes do not make a cradle for the 6150. a bluetooth cradle would be an option but the phone isnt on the "approved" list. Its worth taking it to your local dealer and they can try it for you.
hope this helps

Are we talking about this 6150:
Nokia Europe - Nokia 6150 - Support

It would not have BT, BT came only a bit later, was it with 6130i.

I'm not sure about UHI-adapters (I assume the question was about UHI) but there certainly was a pre-UHI kit that accepted 6110 and 6150 equally.

So you wont have UHI.

I assume your existing hard wired cradle is faulty and you want to replace it? Try breakers yards and keep checking ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom