Phone Cradles for Pre-Wire ( Code 386 ) UHI

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smg3333

Looking for a phone cradle for you Mercedes but don't want to pay the dealers £131 ??

I stock many of the phone cradle and trade them on Ebay at prices from £49.95 - great saving over dealer prices.

You can pay securely to PayPal ( the Ebay money transfer agent ) by credit card or from your own PayPal Account and I send all cradles out by Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery or Guaranteed Next Day.

Check out my stock by this link :

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZsmg3333QQhtZ-1

...... or search my username on Ebay which is smg3333

Hope there is a bargain here for you all..... ??

:bannana:

I made you an eBay 'best offer' yesterday which you declined :(

How about some discount for members?

Ebay

Hi, you should havesent me an Ebay 'Question to Seller' - I normally accept offers within 10% of the Buy it Now price - still represents a good discount for the Dealers !

Have a look - I have a number of cradles on still - some with phone handsets as well so you can go hands-free straight away !

Thanks for the offer mate :)

Got one for my 6310i for £26 in the end from a (-1) rated eBay seller. I think buyers were too scared to bid but I took a chance and he came up trumps :bannana:

smg3333 said:
Looking for a phone cradle for you Mercedes but don't want to pay the dealers £131 ??

I stock many of the phone cradle and trade them on Ebay at prices from £49.95 - great saving over dealer prices.

You can pay securely to PayPal ( the Ebay money transfer agent ) by credit card or from your own PayPal Account and I send all cradles out by Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery or Guaranteed Next Day.

Check out my stock by this link :

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZsmg3333QQhtZ-1

...... or search my username on Ebay which is smg3333

Hope there is a bargain here for you all..... ??

:bannana:

What Additional Discount are you offering for members?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom