Phone help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fattiereturns

Car
CLS, SLK
Hi folks,

I have some modification needs for the wife's new motor. I'm sure I won't have been the first!

Phone charging - no ashtray or lighter on this car, but I presume that I can buy a set and find the plug dangling in the back somewhere? Or has anyone found a way of using the phone-prep connector?

Music - she's used to using a simple aux cable, so just a simple connector hopefully, perhaps in lieu of the cd-changer?

Bluetooth - not essential, and if this is expensive whilst the others are cheap, I'll probably just forget about this.

Thanks folks! :thumb:

What is the wife new motor? Most of the cars I have seen without smokers option still has the "cigarette lighter" but no ashtray and a lot of newer cars are supplied with aux input on the radio.

What is the wife new motor? Most of the cars I have seen without smokers option still has the "cigarette lighter" but no ashtray and a lot of newer cars are supplied with aux input on the radio.

My apologies, that's some elementary info right there! It's a 2006 SLK 200, R171

Thanks!

My apologies, that's some elementary info right there! It's a 2006 SLK 200, R171
In that case there's a power outlet socket in the right hand side of the passenger footwell, on the side of the transmission tunnel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom