Photo hosting?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jaymanek

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
Lots of Mercedes!
Hi Guys,

Im having issues with ebay motors pro (dealer website) at the moment as when uploading photos of cars, they come out at a lesser quality on the actual website. Also they are a set size and i feel its too small.

What I want to do is put a link in every ebay/pistonheads advert to an external site with 10-15 large, good quality pics.

i need the host site to be able to:

- Upload pics easily and effectively (bulk upload tool like facebook or ebay)
- handle 10/15 pics for over 40 cars...
- be easy to navigate and use for customers (intuitive)
- look elegant, not something that is obviously free.. im not convinced by sites like flikr, shutterfly etc as they are just too slow and user interface is a little clunky IMO.

Does anyone have any ideas? I am able to host pics myself if needs be.

Thanks

Jay

Yup used Photobucket for years, all the pics I post are hosted there. I use it for eBay ads too.

Use Auctiva for Ebay listings.

.... i misread the OP post.

Is it perhaps displaying the pictures in filename sequence? If so you could rename them (pic1, pic2, pic3 etc.) before uploading.

Jay,

Try names as 1.jpg, 2.jpg etc in order you want.

Cheers
Chris

Yes re-name alphabetically then reorder.

Figured it out, nothing to do with name, it just puts them in the reverse order of however they are loaded.. so just have to load them backwards!

Figured it out, nothing to do with name, it just puts them in the reverse order of however they are loaded.. so just have to load them backwards!

But then you can name them, after loading. Set alphabetically in account options.

Last edited:
Taken me a good three hours but all the cars are now on there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom