Photo Shock!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
ps-9.jpg

Wouldnt say this should be in there, the guy created an SLR clone years before they came out and an amazing amount of work went into it.

The final version looks odd agaist a real SLR of course, but you have to admire the effort and skill used.

reminder of our shocks with out you having to scroll through all the pages.

ps-1.jpg

ps-2.jpg

ps-3.jpg

ps-4.jpg

ps-5.jpg

ps-6.jpg

ps-7.jpg

ps-8.jpg

ps-10.jpg

ps-11.jpg

ps-12.jpg

ps-13.jpg

ps-14.jpg

ps-15.jpg

ps-16.jpg

ps-17.jpg

ps-18.jpg

ps-19.jpg

ps-20.jpg

With a bit more finishing this Bad Boy could look very mean.

ps-15.jpg

reminder of our shocks with out you having to scroll through all the pages.

Pages? were only on page II! :crazy: You dont need to re-post them mate! :eek:

Last edited:
Talbir.. yes it is.

Just my opinion, that the bodykit, lighting and grill have ruined this classic car.

i am such a big fan of the W124 models, that anything like this ruins the car..well i think so anyway lol.

i have spent years looking for my perfect w124s, i have two at present, well one i have and one my sister keeps... and im soucing another as we speak.

looking for a perfect RHD E36 AMG Cabrio - 1 owner and no more than 20k on the clock.

i respect individual taste, but when in search of the w12 cabrios, i come across so many abused models, or on you tube, there are vids with owners joy riding and tyre buring the cars.. when they are so sparce, it just pinches a little

:(

About 3 or 4 of them are actually poor photochops. nothing more the front on pic of one with the lambo doors is the worst attempt at a photochop ive seen in a while, look at the wing mirrors!!! The 6light front end is a digital edit aswell by the looks of things!

ciaran. you are right, on the lambo clk doors, the top rigth edge of the door is very jaggered...

well noticed mate!

the front end is actually a replacement part but the lambo doors are very bad stick on.. maybe it was pritstick and not photoshop at all lol

I'll try and dig out a picture of an SLR lookalike SL i saw recently. A very clever and well executed look but looks wrong IMO

Just my opinion, that the bodykit, lighting and grill have ruined this classic car.

There is no bodykit on that red 500E. Grille is stock item, just a color coded grille insert. Headlights are simply Xenon projector items with clear glass.

talbir

the modification looks tacky, cheap, nasty, ruins this car.. 500e.. im ashamed to call this even a merc lol

ps-21.jpg

Does this thing actually go around corners or is it only forward and backwards lol.. Look at the front arch.. this is ridiculous lol

About 3 or 4 of them are actually poor photochops. nothing more the front on pic of one with the lambo doors is the worst attempt at a photochop ive seen in a while, look at the wing mirrors!!!

There does appear to be a suspiciously horizontal reflection on the vertically aligned left door too.

not that i was looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom