Photobucket account restricted...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DSB SL AMG

MB Enthusiast
Car
300SL (R129 1992 pre-facelift), Volvo V70 SE D5 Auto Geartronic
Hi all,

I have exceeded my 10GB photobucket storage, now when i log in i get account restricted pop up (which i cannot close X) which directs me to pay per month storage options.

I want to access the account so i can delete and make more space, however it seems it wont let me:dk:

Anyone know how to get round this other then open new account with new email addy?

Thanks.

Hi all,

I have exceeded my 10GB photobucket storage, now when i log in i get account restricted pop up (which i cannot close X) which directs me to pay per month storage options.

I want to access the account so i can delete and make more space, however it seems it wont let me:dk:

Anyone know how to get round this other then open new account with new email addy?

Thanks.

Coincidence...happened to me too today. They've been telling me for months...but acted today.

Can you click on you profile image (Head silhouette) top right next to Cart?

So, you have to upgrade?

Same here...but as of today they try force you to upgrade...however just tried it via phone app and i can access the account, just deleted a whole year of mobile uploads which has now reduced storage to 99.43%:thumb:, so not in the red anymore, and no upgrade pop up lol:D:rolleyes:

Luckily all my photos are backed up with google so i can delete whatever...

Coincidence...happened to me too today. They've been telling me for months...but acted today.

Now at 63%:bannana::bannana::bannana:

Same here...but as of today they try force you to upgrade...however just tried it via phone app and i can access the account, just deleted a whole year of mobile uploads which has now reduced storage to 99.43%:thumb:, so not in the red anymore, and no upgrade pop up lol:D:rolleyes:

Luckily all my photos are backed up with google so i can delete whatever...

Consider transferring all photos to Flickr. Instead of the low 2GB of free storage that Photobucket offer, Flickr will give you 1TB.
Just as easy to navigate and as long as you trust Yahoo for security (remember the email password fiasco), what's not to like?

https://www.flickr.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom