Photography thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Took this one last Sunday in Thiepval just because the sky started opening above the cross. Very sombre place. How can people live there and in surrounding villages is beyond me.
I doubt they even notice them. It’s always been there for the current generation and is normal & old history to them.

I’m not a religious person but I always find those war cemeteries very moving. Much more so when you see the ages of those young men that gave their lives.

My wife’s grandfather is buried in Kanchanaburi cemetery in Thailand. He was a pow worker on the railroad.

Hi,
Whilst in Salzburg - we visited the Hangar 7 at Salzburg airport - this houses the amazing Red Bull collection of cars, bikes, planes, helicopters and other interesting stuff!
View attachment 117061View attachment 117062View attachment 117063View attachment 117064View attachment 117065View attachment 117066View attachment 117067View attachment 117068
Just wondering how long it will be before some chinless woke wonder complains that the “lady “ on the side of the Red Bull aircraft should be represented by some form of generic potato shaped human ?

Starting my grandsons interest early
Excellent- a MB Tech in the making:cool:
Has he already learned the Mantra : " You're going to need 2 new tyres and your rear brake pads are getting low. I could do those for you at the same time"
;)

Took this one last Sunday in Thiepval just because the sky started opening above the cross. Very sombre place. How can people live there and in surrounding villages is beyond me. View attachment 116914
One of my relatives is on the main memorial wall . Went to visit him pre Covid
72F33221-7DD4-4C00-9110-9E8519F222F5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom