Photos from the Britsh Motor Show '08 - (150+ photos 56k Killer!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Its alright. i have been to bauer millet to have a look at the ZO6 and i seriously like it

i know . i have been sent the brochure and surprising for the c6 the convertible manages to be lighter than the coupe. how is that?

They are quick though

i know . i have been sent the brochure and surprising for the c6 the convertible manages to be lighter than the coupe. how is that?

The coupe doesn't do bends so why make the 'vert.

I believe the cars at car shows have extra lacquer on?

The coupe doesn't do bends so why make the 'vert.

believe me the c6 does bends. Not as good as the 911 but as well as any m3 and it has a manual box as well. yipee.
i just wish AMG will at least offer the manual option just in case.

If I ever gain massive wealth.....

....it won't last very long.

Thank you especially for the Morgan.

Many thanks for posting those photos :rock:

It looks much better than the British Motorshow I attended a couple of a years ago.
Judging by those photos, I'll have to organise a revisit for 2009!

Darren

No problem, im sure it wasnt as good as when you last went. Too many companies werent there!

Anyway, heres a picture of me crashing a 2008 Nissan GTR into a wall at 120Mph ;)

Attachments

• me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 35
to be honest, i liked that ssangyong form project kahn. 22inch rims and lowered suspension

Some I have missed. 18 more.

[translate]? Some more you may have missed? Another 18?[/translate]

;) :)

Im not taking pictures of a 'green' microcar when theres an Enzo around the corner! :)

Last edited:
Some great pics.

I cant make up my mind if its the Americans or the Japenese that make the ugliest cars.

Clearly the Europeans make the prettiest.

I believe the cars at car shows have extra lacquer on?

My father was the project manager at the motorfair in 1987 (I think) for rover, the cars they had for the stands were as good as hand built and if I remember they were hand polished inbetween coats on the paint line and had extra laquer, I still think some of the guys from detailing world could find fault with them though!!

thanks for putting the pics up killerhertz, as ever I was too busy to go, I missed DVD this year too, sob sob,

Thanks Killer for pics. What sort of camera you got there really clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom