Photoshoot of my modded C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndrewC63

Car
C63 + ML63
Hi guys!

Thanks for watching my thread Project parts I & II.
Here some pics from the photoshoot...:cool:

3xzme.jpg
egqolg.jpg
ny65qb.jpg
2s10kd2.jpg
20620d1.jpg
2hmen3q.jpg
1zlehw3.jpg
2hnwc3o.jpg
2jdp5wi.jpg
1znsgi9.jpg
14ax8pi.jpg
2namkxv.jpg

xq109.jpg

a0jtoi.jpg

258ryn4.jpg
2drdpqu.jpg
30xhatf.jpg

abnvaq.jpg
dre98n.jpg
331jd06.jpg
2hq84us.jpg
33xbtaw.jpg
t8rv50.jpg

Although the car at that day was not ready,
I brought my car back to my body shop because there are some things I was not happy with it.

- There were some space between the rear bumper and the body
- I still see different in colors between the rear bumper and trunk/doors
- A little space between the hood and body

I hope time was the problem, because I could not change the date of that photo shoot.
So I hope everything will be solved next month!

Thanks for watching…
Movie will come soon!

Looks very sexy to me...

I didn't notice a car?

:D

It takes balls to do this on a relatively new car so well done. The kit itself looks good, not too OTT and the balance between black and white works well. I like it. Not so keen on the interior but it looks like it has been done to a very good standard.

You are right about the colour of the rear bumper though so it will need redoing, it looks too grey compared to the rest of the car, but it's difficult to judge from a picture. Also agree that the bumpers both front and rear need adjusting, but this should be straight forward.

Great work.

Jules.

Andrew next photoshoot il happily hold the flash light for you mate :0)

Nice car.

Get a photoshoot of the lady next ..... ;)

Thanks guys!

@ LTD: that lady is my wife haha ;)
@ ESPEC: you can hold the flash :thumb:
@ mArriedblonde: it tooks thousands of hours (6 months to complete the car) :eek:

Looks very mean, nice job indeed. Love the Black Series-esque back end

I'm sure the ride is very rewarding

Hats off to you for having the guts to go custom on a c63...,, not to my taste but credit to you for doing what you like to your car

I think it's bloody awesome mate. I particularly like the interior and would love to be able to justify spending my 'hard earned' on something like this. The body kit is a bit too aggressive for me but overall it's a fantastic project and you have achieved something that is totally unique there :thumb:

Fair play :D

Amazing looking car, not sure if the interior would stay that clean with my tribe.

I hope the interior stays clean, they said it would not be dirty because they use special leather even when you wear jeans…I doubt that…

But it has become a show car now, my wife will drive that car sometimes….it is not comfortable for us for a daily car.

This car is more for lust than love :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom