Photoshop for Free

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinal

MB Enthusiast
Car
x254, G350, Duster, S320, Mach1, 900ss and a few more
Before this thread gets pulled - it's an old version that Adobe are giving away for free...

Ok so it's not the bang up to date version, but CS2 will do nicely for most people.

Free from Adobe, with key code, etc:

Adobe - CS2 Downloads

Too funny.

Anyone grabbing any of these, and assuming they install okay, my advise is to keep the exe on a backup HD somewhere, and put a txt file in there with a note of the serial numbers. Then, next time your HD fails, and you change PC, you can reinstall with no fuss.

ps, they do download and install fine, some reports erroneously state the download will only work for registered users.

Last edited:
I downloaded it ok but when i tried to install it it asked me for a licence number. I'm installing on a MacBook if it makes any difference?

I can't get it to open. Keeps telling me that it no longer supports power pc blah blah. Trying to open a mac version on a mac :confused:

I can't get it to open. Keeps telling me that it no longer supports power pc blah blah. Trying to open a mac version on a mac :confused:

There are two types of Macs - PPC and Intel.

Depending on the age of your mac, you will have a different type of operating system.

I presume you are running 10.8 - which no longer supports the rosetta translation (10.6 was the last that did, and even then it was optional).

So in a nutshell - your mac is running a version of OSX that doesn't support software that was written for the older version of OSX.

M.

There are two types of Macs - PPC and Intel.

Depending on the age of your mac, you will have a different type of operating system.

I presume you are running 10.8 - which no longer supports the rosetta translation (10.6 was the last that did, and even then it was optional).

So in a nutshell - your mac is running a version of OSX that doesn't support software that was written for the older version of OSX.

M.

Yup...that's the prob. Thanks.

These downloads are still available .

Just got another 17" Powerbook G4 last night and was setting it up .

CS2 is fine for using out & about , along with Lightroom 2 , and iMovie/Final Cut Express , so that I can process photos and email back to base , or do quick video edits and burn off to disc .

A G4 running Leopard 10.5.8 is still quite a capable machine , and they can now be picked up for buttons .

Just finished swapping the glossy screen ( which I dislike ) over for the matt screen off my dead machine up in the attic ( goes to show that you should never throw anything out as it may come in useful ) .

I now have two 17" 1.67 GHz Powerbooks , although annoyingly they are slightly different versions which use different RAM , despite looking outwardly identical .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom