Photoshop help!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bigbobs cl

Could someone with the skills paint my wheels black please?? Just think it may suit the car!

Many thanks

merc2.jpg

Might look nice in gunmetal grey , not sure about black ...

I'm sure Shude will do it ( unless he's got a job yet ;) )

Did someone already photoshop the windows?!

Something like this?

Attachments

• bigbobs cl-blackrims.jpg
    bigbobs cl-blackrims.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 98
Here is a much better version.

Attachments

• bigbobs cl-blackwheels2.jpg
    bigbobs cl-blackwheels2.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 94
IMO black wheels doesn't suit the colour of the car.

Thanks mate, any chance you could just do the full wheel so it`s all black?
No problem. Please bear in mind that your wheels might look smaller if they're all black and that your tyres will look rubbish unless you hose them down with tyre shine every day ;)

Attachments

• bigbobs cl-blackwheels3.jpg
    bigbobs cl-blackwheels3.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 91
The whole wheel in black looks terrible , like something from Judge Dredd .... :crazy:

Gotta have that silver lip ....

Now , if you were to do them in body colour with polished lips , that would be :cool:

Forgot to add that I agree with the others, unless your car is a medium to light colour, a solid colour or very close to black it might look silly with black wheels.
Now , if you were to do them in body colour with polished lips , that would be :cool:
It wouldn't look good, a non-black but dark colour with the same colour wheels doesn't work I'm afraid!

Star man!! decisions decisions!, i do think you are all right about leaving a silver rim though, could do with trying different colours!

Bob

Last edited:
wheels with something approaching the same colour as the body paint, polished rims.

Attachments

• bigbobs cl-bluewheels.jpg
    bigbobs cl-bluewheels.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 87
Looks better than before but still doesn't look right. How about gunmetal grey?

How about in silver? :D

Looks like those 'gangsta' window films should come off too. I hope you dont drive at night :eek:

If you are going to have body coloured wheels on a dark car , you have to go up a wheel size i reckon .....

Looks better than before but still doesn't look right. How about gunmetal grey?
gunmetal...

Attachments

• bigbobs cl-gunmetal.jpg
    bigbobs cl-gunmetal.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 57
These will be my summer wheels, 10x20 rears and 8.5x20 fronts, just fancy a change from silver on the winter ones!

7589_1.JPG

Looks like those 'gangsta' window films should come off too. I hope you dont drive at night :eek:
Tints lightened
If you are going to have body coloured wheels on a dark car , you have to go up a wheel size i reckon .....
up to 19" in gunmetal with polished rims.

Attachments

• bigbobs cl-19.jpg
    bigbobs cl-19.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 56

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom