Photoshop.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

renault12ts

MB Club Veteran
Car
2005 W215 CL500.
I quite fancy some new wheels but would like to try before I buy. In the photo below you have my car nicely lowered (courtesy of broken front springs). If someone had a bit of skill, could you photoshop some nice wheels on to it for me. I like the 20s Jimmymidnight has on his, but am open to suggestion.

Last edited:
If you dont get a response,suggest you PM KillerHERTZ, he's very clever with photoshop,you never see a pic of a rusty wing on his car :D

Not perfect as I don't have much time today but a quick pass to give you the idea..

Attachments

• merc.jpg
    merc.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 119
Or you could have some AMG's like mine..??

Attachments

• MERC2.jpg
    MERC2.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 112
First set for me.

How about a set of 18 inch AMG II's ? they are the correct period for the car.

Like this .

474484.jpg

Ha , that was the first picture i found and i thought , God they look awful in chrome , real drug dealer . :crazy:

Strictly for SoCal only , the chrome finish in the UK will last about 5 mins.

Polished or chromed wheels are a nightmare here with our weather, i had mirror polished porsche 928 wheels on my VW Corrado 2 years ago and as soon as the weather turned I was having to wash them every day!

AMG style II's + Lowered as per my picture: :) (only just seen this thread)

ren-2.jpg

If you dont get a response,suggest you PM KillerHERTZ, he's very clever with photoshop,you never see a pic of a rusty wing on his car :D

Tsk! :D I did all the rust on my wings last weekend - no Photoshop required... for a while :)

Last edited:
Just don't steer too much.. Those tyres wouldn't last long (nor would the arches).. :D

Looks better lowered though IMHO.

Tsk! :D I did all the rust on my wings last weekend - no Photoshop required... for a while :)
Again! Must did out the thread from last time you did it. :D

Mine was of course undergoing similar treatment - rear door corners had broken out again (more vicious with the agnge grinder this time).:eek:

Again! Must did out the thread from last time you did it. :D

Mine was of course undergoing similar treatment - rear door corners had broken out again (more vicious with the agnge grinder this time).:eek:

It was 2 years ago that I did the rear arches - they are still okay - fronts are alright at the mo, but im gonna need new wings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom