Pick my car up tomorrow c63 amg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scottyc63amg

Car
C63 amg
As title really cannot wait to pick the car up tomorrow coming from a corsa Vxr will be a massive jump be like a kid at Christmas haha not bad for a 24 yr old

That is quite a jump! I came from a 1.6 16v Bora Highline to a CL55 Kompressor (5 fold increase in power) and it is a very different driving style. Having said that, you'll never look back, especially when it comes to overtaking.

What have you gone for colour and equipment wise?

Ive gone for the diamond white with the black 19s harmon karden (if that's how u spell it it's the coupe 125 edition so has full black roof also

Wow, I'm almost 26 and thought I was doing well for myself getting my C280 the other week.

Is the Merc going to be the first RWD car you've had? Going from front to rear wheel drive is a big deal in it's own right. The Merc is going to feel like driving a bank vault compared to your Corsa. It'll feel huge and intimidating at first, but you'll get used to it. It'll need a much more mature driving style than flicking the little Corsa around.

My first RWD car was an RX8, which was great because it had excellent traction control and not much torque, so accidental over steer was no big deal. You might not be so lucky in the C63 as it's a completely different beast.

Congrats buddy. Be careful with it. :D

Is definitely a transition, especially regarding weight transfer and not every slip road requiring full throttle to the red line

Welcome to owning a C63 it will certainly put a smile on your face.
And there are quite a few owners on here that can recommend the odd tuning mod etc if you decide to go down that route.

Cheers for all the mind comments im not looking at modding it JUST yet although I said that with the Vxr and ended up going mental with it is there any meets go on around the Yorkshire area?

None that I am aware as such (or none have been proposed). Biggest ones for us Northerners are normally held at MSL in Birmingham.

congrats on your purchase you will love it, the looks you get from people nothing can compare to it, from Yorkshire myself and a young one only just gone 23 so the looks are probably due to age lol. enjoy

Haha yes could be to do with age where abouts in Yorkshire you from? And when are those meets in Birmingham?

Congrats mate, hope you enjoy it, ;-)

All the best and enjoy your new car, do be careful in the wet though, they can be a bit of a handful at times, I've had plenty of what most people call fast cars but the C63 is a completely new ball game, probably due to the huge power going through the relatively small rear tyres.

Enjoy it and see how long it keeps a smile on your face every time you go near the loud pedal.

Scottyc63amg said:
As title really cannot wait to pick the car up tomorrow coming from a corsa Vxr will be a massive jump be like a kid at Christmas haha not bad for a 24 yr old dde0e

Must be a Scott thing. Got mine when I was 24, freakishly similar name too! Ha

Haha yeah strange you enjoying the car? Had any problems?

Scottyc63amg said:
Haha yeah strange you enjoying the car? Had any problems?

Love it!! Had it since March and still feels as if I picked it up yesterday. No problems touch wood, although i think my fuel gauge is faulty as it keeps reading empty! Either that or it's all the tunnel runs under the runway at Manchester airport! :)

Love it!! Had it since March and still feels as if I picked it up yesterday. No problems touch wood, although i think my fuel gauge is faulty as it keeps reading empty! Either that or it's all the tunnel runs under the runway at Manchester airport! :)

My fuel gauge also has a similar issue, I did manage a 28.3 MPG average though, a couple of weeks ago on a 170 mile run, partially due to the fact that my wife was scowling at me each time I went near the throttle in anger.

Haha yeah I've been told to get friendly with the staff at shell what u guys getting around 20mpg?

My fuel gauge also has a similar issue, I did manage a 28.3 MPG average though, a couple of weeks ago on a 170 mile run, partially due to the fact that my wife was scowling at me each time I went near the throttle in anger.

Wives, the best speed limters in existance!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom