Pick up check list

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dappa

Car
C63 Coupe
As some of you are aware I'm picking my C63 coupe up on Thursday. Apart from the obvious body work, wheels and interior checking is there anything else I really need to check and anything specific I should get the sales guy to show / set up for me

Cheers guys

Obviously a test drive to check for rattles :)

If you're not used to MB stalk layout and plan going far, don't do as i did and cut short the marathon handover session before they explain the washers- when I needed them on M-way, was convinced the bottle must be empty, didn't realise had to press past point of resistance to get wash in addition to single wipe :eek:

If you're not used to MB stalk layout and plan going far, don't do as i did and cut short the marathon handover session before they explain the washers- when I needed them on M-way, was convinced the bottle must be empty, didn't realise had to press past point of resistance to get wash in addition to single wipe :eek:

Its my first MB and will have a 370 mile drive back home so I'll make sure of that one :thumb:

Does the car come with a USB lead for ipod connection or do you need to purchase this?

It comes with 3 different connections - One iPhone cable, one USB cable and one other cable for something or other:

7992868244_3fc9eca69a_z.jpg

Ask the salesman/woman to setup things like unlock only the drivers door when you press the fob (if you want it), folding mirrors on locking and any other little things that are hidden away in the manual. Get some radio stations preset before you head home, I had to make do with the shocker that is BRMB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom