Picked up and wrapped my new C63 Coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paddy.

Car
C63 AMG Coupe (Due March 17)
Hi all,

I picked up my car at the weekend so thought I'd share a few details and say hi.

Firstly, what an absolute weapon. After 6 months of anticipation, despite how much forum lurking and watching youtube videos nothing really prepares for that feeling of power and noise. It truly feels like an experience every time I get in it. I count my lucky stars that i'm in a position to own it, especially since I was in a 2002 Vauxhall Corsa for 6 months while waiting for this!

I had my heart set on the Selenite Magno Grey but after reading lots of posts of the expense and difficulty of repairing any scratches/stone chips I decided against it and got it wrapped. I also really wanted the "Night Package" trim but with the Chrome tail pipes so I opted not to get the Night Package for the tail pipes but get the Privacy glass and then get the wrappers to "dechrome" the car (minus the handles as I was worried that this would affect the functionality of the keyless-go). I also got the front grill de-chromed which I haven't really seen elsewhere that much just in case anyone else is considering it.

I noticed a minor change in the interior - I opted for the black ash trim which originally was on the center console and along the length of the door where the seating controls are. These were then change so only half the length was matching the center console and half was brushed aluminium. Now they've change it again so the front section of the door is brushed aluminum and the rest is alcantara. I was hoping this was captured in one of the pics but they'd taken the door card off! Lol a huge thanks to Expression Automotive in Bradford for doing such an amazing job too, I can't rate them highly enough!

4fZPvft.jpg

lrLMv9z.jpg

WQVvkTr.jpg

aLHnbIm.jpg

wZGrajz.jpg

That's stunning. What is the original colour out of interest?

Beaut.....

That really is lovely! Welcome aboard

What a great result. Looks fab.

Congratulations on having the guts to wrap a brand new motor. :thumb:

Ant. ;)

Only a little jealous!

Seriously, lovely motor :thumb:

Agreed, that looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom