Picked up CLK240 convertible (W209)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Great looking car, and sounds as though it was a bargain. I take it that's Jasper Blue, favourite colour of ours.
VIN decoder says 345U BRIGHT BLUE - METALLIC PAINT

Yep that's Jasper Blue. Hope you'll bring the car to the Phantom Winger meetings when they restart, so that we can have a good butchers.
Looking forward to it! I live near Gamull so pretty close

BTW, I use a very good indie (MB time served) up near Asda if you are ever in need

For seat belt presenter try German Ebay.de R/H one gets less use there.
Nice bit of lateral thinking there! LOL

Odd question - are the front seats "handed"? i.e could I swap the driver and passenger seat round?

Looking forward to it! I live near Gamull so pretty close

BTW, I use a very good indie (MB time served) up near Asda if you are ever in need
Thanks - I use a good indie in Blackpool. Ran a Star diagnostic , diagnosed a voltage leak, cleared a load of codes, checked a speed sensor, did a complete clearance of bulkhead drains (which I do anyway), installed my new blower motor and regulator - labour cost £45 + VAT. Can't beat him really.

Odd question - are the front seats "handed"? i.e could I swap the driver and passenger seat round?
On 2 door cars the seat back is handed, seat release to gain access to rear seats, seat base is normally the same.
On electric seats may have problems with switches etc
Have changes front seats on a few 4 door cars with no electrics and may have to change seat belt anchor.

Think I'm winning - Sue asked me to insure for the weekend so she can "play" We'll be going up to our caravan in Morecambe and part of the route is on the M6 and then a really good dual carriageway section :D She also said that the B-class needs fuel but probably not worth filling it........

Watch this space!

P.S. Just discovered it has a removeable tow bar!

You're doing better than me Steve - had my SLK since November 2019 and wife has yet to drive it!

The battle has been won!! Sue is now the proud driver of a CLK Cabriolet!

Anybody want to buy a B160? 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom