Picked up my CLS55 AMG today, OMG :o)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LooneyLeon

Car
C200K
Hello All,

For the last 11 years or so since I first saw a CLS I've wanted one, I totally love the lines of the car, it is simply beautiful in my eyes.

I've never driven an AMG car before, I'll be honest I'm more of a M division man, I'm lucky enough to have a E46 M3 which I use as a weekend toy and its no slouch to be fair.

So after a quickish test drive I did the deal and headed home down the motorway.

I simply can not believe how amazingly stupidly bonkers fast this car is. The car is relentless in accelerating, it should be badged OMG not AMG.

It's so amazingly smooth also when pottering around. This car feels so special I can't actually believe how amazing it is.

The build quality is another level over my M3.....

The noise is totally amazing, man I love this car......

I will put some pictures up soon once ive taken some.

A guy in a BMW 6 series actually wound his window down and asked me to welly the car so he could hear it :D

Its a Black 05 plate, the standard 19" AMG alloys, black leather etc.

Dam I love the guys and girls at AMG......:thumb:

Seconded :D

Another happy AMG owner .... Welcome.

Got the exact same and yes they are bonkers fir the money ;)

welcome and have fun!

Congrats, good ol choice of motor ;)

CLS55 is a good start.

19" Wheels are optional at that age.

Just to let you know i'm still loving the beast, I will put some pics up I promise but I'm going to give her a machine polish and a proper clean before I take them.

One thing I've noticed is the amount of people both young and old that double take the car when you drive past or when its parked.

It really feels like £70k's worth of car.

Im not sure how long my rear tyres are going to last though :D

Glad your still enjoying the cls , they do like to
chew the rear tyres up with all the torque ;)
Mine likes continental 5ps .

Glad your still enjoying the cls , they do like to
chew the rear tyres up with all the torque ;)
Mine likes continental 5ps .

I feed mine Michelin PS3, every 9-10k miles...

Welcome to another defector from M3cutters :)

Lol, im still hanging on in M3 cutters, I must admit since I got the 55 beast I haven't actually been out in the M3, I still cant get enough, the car is insane, its almost too fast when you open it up.

I've got my car run in now (S63 AMG coupe) and have to say that I can't believe it took me this long to find my way into the fold. If only I'd have known before etc.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom