Picked up the new c63 !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nordicmatter

Car
C63 AMG Estate
Picked up my new c63 on Tuesday so now another 1000 miles of tedious running in the mrs then today saw my old one in Newquay and got a wave from her new keeper . Big thanks to Truro Mercedes for there great service and massive discount enabling me to have the extra options, not that I have a lot of use for AMG performance media but has some great showy features.

image-2934670124.jpg

image-1140761286.jpg

Mark

Lovely car, love the colour too! shame you bought it off those crooks. Had a mate who worked there, put it this way don't get it serviced there.

Good point should have said the soon to be replaced or new to me C63 :)

nordicmatter said:
Good point should have said the soon to be replaced or new to me C63 :)
awesome car enjoy it !:)

Really nice I picked up a c63 saloon last weekend and love it to bits. Also got it in white good choice

What spec did you get on it mate? Looks great btw :thumb:

What a fantastic wagon, looks superb in white.

ScottBacon said:
What spec did you get on it mate? Looks great btw :thumb:

Diamond white, harmon kardon, rear camera, 19" black alloys, amg performance media, lighting pack, Black interior.

My last c63 was a 2014 with porcelain and black trim in obsidian black which looked stunning but was a pain to keep clean. Just need the patience to run in again. Done 200 so far so only another 800 to go.

Picked up my new c63 on Tuesday so now another 1000 miles of tedious running in the mrs then today saw my old one in Newquay and got a wave from her new keeper . Big thanks to Truro Mercedes for there great service and massive discount enabling me to have the extra options, not that I have a lot of use for AMG performance media but has some great showy features.

View attachment 46044

View attachment 46045

Mark

Yes i remember seeing her at the chester road trafic lights, looks good mate but not as good as mine lol, did you get your memory stick back?

Nice buy! Looks lovely in White.

I know exactly what you mean when you say about keeping a black car looking clean. Lol.

Love the stealth look of an estate, and I would imagine the look on others faces when you open it up abit.

Well done to you mate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom