Picked up today ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fredfoxuk2

Car
CLA 200 Coupe (C118)
We picked up these 2 today (not very good picture)
CLA 200 Premium Plus
GLA 200 Premium
Not had much time to drive them yet, but I have played about with LCD displays, stereo and Android Auto. Not sure what the point of the ambient lighting is though.

I can't seem to get Waze to work on Android Auto, anyone got it to work? I've added it to Android auto on the phone, but it doesn't show up on the MBUX.
Got dashcams to fit tomorrow as the built-in dashcam is disabled :(
Really looking forward to a drive tomorrow :)

Attachments

• Today.jpg
    Today.jpg
    801 KB · Views: 41
Yep - it's there under "License Activation" but deactivated. Not sure if I can get it activated, for a cost, but we've got cams anyway.

Attachments

• Dashcam.jpg
    Dashcam.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 13
It's there so that when you are driving with somebody at night then you have something to talk about if the conversation stops and there's awkward silence.

MB ... they think of everything.
Hahahahaha :)

I'm must admit, just went back out there and it does look nice in the dark, but don't think I'd miss it, if it wasn't there.

We picked up these 2 today (not very good picture)
CLA 200 Premium Plus
GLA 200 Premium
Not had much time to drive them yet, but I have played about with LCD displays, stereo and Android Auto. Not sure what the point of the ambient lighting is though.

I can't seem to get Waze to work on Android Auto, anyone got it to work? I've added it to Android auto on the phone, but it doesn't show up on the MBUX.
Got dashcams to fit tomorrow as the built-in dashcam is disabled :(
Really looking forward to a drive tomorrow :)
Very nice!

Lovely cars - enjoy.

Yep - it's there under "License Activation" but deactivated. Not sure if I can get it activated, for a cost, but we've got cams anyway.
I know I'm replying to myself ......
I contacted the salesman that we bought the cars from, he'd not seen the option before and is going to check with "Product support" on Monday. He thinks it's something that would be purchased through Mercedes Me, but the only additional product to purchase that I can see is "Stolen Vehicle Help".

So they don't know how to help you activate the camera but will help you purchase a stolen car - amazing!!:D:D:D

So they don't know how to help you activate the camera but will help you purchase a stolen car - amazing!!:D:D:D
LOL!!!!

Had me going for a minute! I had to re-read it a couple of time :D That's a very funny way to interpret that :D

All a bit strange now your post about "Stolen Car Help" has disappeared!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom