Picking up my first C63 next week :-)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yeah link is dead, I need to know what this interior looks like after the comments!
(The brightest one I know of is the full red...?)

But whatever it is, hope you love it!
It's Black and Cream and looks bl00dy great. :) đź‘Ť

Ahh they must have taken it off sale. The interior is part cream and part black designo leather......I dont want to drive it like a loon...im just happy to cruise listening to that big V8 ;-)
You'll change your mind about your driving style after a few runs over the Cat & Fiddle pass.

You'll change your mind about your driving style after a few runs over the Cat & Fiddle pass.
It’s the only stretch of road I get dizzy on. Good job pub at the top for refreshments (non alcoholic of course)

Ahh they must have taken it off sale. The interior is part cream and part black designo leather......I dont want to drive it like a loon...im just happy to cruise listening to that big V8 ;-)
Most C63 drivers drive like loons, haven't you seen all the YouTube videos? ;)

Oh, don't know what everyone is saying then, the black and cream is lovely!
SO much better than the black/black/black/black/black standard interior in my opinion....! :)

And yeah, just cruising with the burble is a more-than-acceptable way to go!

My congratulations. Please don’t touch the exhaust this time.

My congratulations. Please don’t touch the exhaust this time.

haha Alex I see you remember what I did to my C55. Nope im leaving this alone....im thinking of maybe wrapping the rear lip spoiler and wing mirrors so that they are black but everything else is standard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom