Picking up my first C63 next week :-)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RSTurbo50

Car
W212 E250 CDi AMG Sport
Im finally scratching my C63 itch.....link below:

Iv wanted one of these cars for many many years but have always been worried about the cost of running one. Well, iv decided to just go for it. It looks immaculate from the pictures and looks like a well looked after example.

I sold my BMW M135i and this was the only car I wanted to replace it. The leather colour may not be to everyones tastes but what do you guys think?

Lovely motor and I’m sure you will be more than pleased with your purchase. 😊
I wish I could say the same about the interior. ☹️
Each to their own so enjoy 😉

Yeah I appreciate the interior is a little bit marmite but i think it suits the white car well....

Yeah I appreciate the interior is a little bit marmite but i think it suits the white car well....
I use to have the same car but in Calcite white.
DC9E1E0C-84EF-405E-8663-5DBAF073F754.jpegC3EF5BF0-988A-4EB2-A7D0-CE42EB82B819.jpeg

Brave interior that but at least you'll be looking at the road. A re-dye doesn't cost too much if it pains the eyes long term. If you're from the west country you've got some fantastic roads to enjoy the new motor with around there. They are quite a laugh on the twisty stuff once you find a rhythm with the weight, the gearbox gets more aggressive as your driving does, they are pretty clever those folks at AMG! Sports TC mode is a must

Thanks guys,

I actually like the interior, bit different than the common black you see in these cars and it brightens the interior up a little bit. Im actually up in Cheshire and the car is being delivered for me. Iv got 12 months warranty, a new MOT, a full service and free delivery all for £20k.....

Really happy with it.

Congrats make sure you remove the tacky non oem interior/exterior amg badges, front grill, dash trim on passenger side and rear above exhausts.

The gap between bonnet/headlights looks excessive, might just be the pictures.

Lovely motor!! and great colour combo, including the interior, it's different, that's good. :cool: :)👍

Congrats make sure you remove the tacky non oem interior/exterior amg badges, front grill, dash trim on passenger side and rear above exhausts.

To be honest I hadnt noticed the gap between bonnet and headlights, looking at others cars the gaps doesnt appear any different? Yeah ill be removing the exterior little badges for sure, the interior one on the passenger side, is that definitely aftermarket?

Wow 🤩 nothing like knocking someone’s car he’s about to take delivery of.

To be honest I hadnt noticed the gap between bonnet and headlights, looking at others cars the gaps doesnt appear any different? Yeah ill be removing the exterior little badges for sure, the interior one on the passenger side, is that definitely aftermarket?
It’s your car mate you do what’s best for you but yes it is aftermarket.

That gap is normal, don't worry about it.

The badge on the passenger side dash is aftermarket. Looks like it's trying to replicate the 507 Edition badge that goes there on a 507 car. It's not horrendous but it's not original.

Lovely car, and I really like the interior. I’m sure you’ll love it, and was worth the wait 👍🏻

Wow 🤩 nothing like knocking someone’s car he’s about to take delivery of.

haha people can have their say, it doesnt mean I take any notice of what they say however haha. It looks a very clean example to me from the photos and for me metallic white is the best colour on one of these..

Link no longer works so gotta ask - what colour is this interior everyone's on about? Tangerine splash or cyan dazzle or summat?

You will always get the same ol knobs pi$$ing on other people’s fireworks.
If everyone had the same taste in cars and how they are presented, it would be a very sad place to be.
Just enjoy her, and do what YOU want to it. You will be grinning ear to ear every time you go for a drive.

Yeah link is dead, I need to know what this interior looks like after the comments!
(The brightest one I know of is the full red...?)

But whatever it is, hope you love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom