Pics as promised!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pwks

Car
w211 E320
Hope my links work!

Cool, thanks for posting the pics, some cool toys there. What are the seats like? do they work well?

Did you order all of those options? (sorry to be nosy) I know some of the early cars were built 'fully loaded' with options as most were to be demonstrators.

Nice pics.

Like the rear electric blind and dash :)

Gav.

BTW/ Anyone ever fitted a electric real blind?

Originally posted by pwks
Hope my links work!
Nice motor - that is some spec.

Originally posted by mayoga
Nice pics.

Like the rear electric blind and dash :)

Gav.

BTW/ Anyone ever fitted a electric real blind?
Mate's just got an X Type Jag, spec'd the rear roller blind (which is fitted by the dealer not factory) from new but there was a problem with the parts so they couldn't fit before delivery - he took it back last week for the job to be done - they had it for 2 days!!

What's the Harmon Hi-fi like. I read a superb review from an American site a while ago and the spec looks good on paper, but there's nothing like hearing a personal view.

It's something I'll be adding to my E220 when I eventually get to order it.

I couldn't tell the difference when I heard it. I think the standard stereo is very good, lots of bass and very clear. I've sat in a car with HK kit and it sounded much the same to me.

I'd love to see/hear it with a DVD playing in the command.

Lovely car pwks. I was very tempted to go for those alloys myself..ran out of dosh! Did you have to order sports suspension in order to add them? I have an E320cdi Avantgarde Estate on order and have had to add sports supsension to upgrade to the 17" 5 spokers, which will look nice but not as cool as the AMG ones you've gone for I must admit!

I think the Harman hi-fi is great, better than Bose (may be biased) which I had the chance to listen to in an ML500 I was driving on a Merc off-road day. It comes with a subwoofer built in at the back, looks like a 12inch speaker (wanted to link the pics as well but system states too many pics already) so loads of bass.

It may have sounded the same on a normal stereo if the surround was turned off. But with the surround turned on, I think it is much better.

The car is fitted with Airmatic DC, so yes, maybe that was needed before they would fit the AMG wheels, but I'm not sure, as ordered with those options.

Originally posted by pwks
I think the Harman hi-fi is great, better than Bose (may be biased) which I had the chance to listen to in an ML500 I was driving on a Merc off-road day. It comes with a subwoofer built in at the back, looks like a 12inch speaker (wanted to link the pics as well but system states too many pics already) so loads of bass.

It may have sounded the same on a normal stereo if the surround was turned off. But with the surround turned on, I think it is much better.
The standard system also has the sub built in, although its probably no where near as powerfull. Your right the car I sat in probably didn't have surround sound switched on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom