Pics from last week's Nurburgring trip

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Installment #3 done.... More to come.

COUPE FREAK said:
just wondering why you did'nt hire a M.B.,?? of some description,, you're into mb's, are'nt you,?

I've already been in my old car - 190e 2.6. It was awesome. The next time, I went in another old car of mine - Chrysler Crossfire (SLK320 based). On the next trip I rented 2 BMWs and an Audi, and this time I wanted something fast that handled. :)

Best I could find was the Porsche. Would have liked an SLK55 or similar, but couldn't find one for the money.

American petrolhead joke.

Q. What's the definition of an RV (Recreational Vehicle)?

A. A rental car with full insurance!

Just looked at that wed site good post. AS I worked out driving over there and with clues by the Germans driving sign it is the sign that represents our national speed limit.

Will look at the pics at home. This net connection at work is simply pathetic at the moment.

that's because you should be working at work :p

Thmsshaun said:
This net connection at work is simply pathetic at the moment.

Work's been a little busy, but I'll get back to it this week.

Thanks for reminding me!!!!

Thanks for those Scot,
Did the rental company say anything about all the grass you left on the car from the doughnuts?
More to come I hope.
Mac.

I guess it's the beauty of driving a rental. Just find the nastiest brush wash that you can and put a few euros in. It looked very clean when we gave it back.

saorbust said:
Great story ! You make a good point though - what is the sign for a destricted autobahn....?
Cars passing you at warp factor 10 :D . Sorry, offbeat humour

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom