Pics of my colour coded AMG wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KLP 92

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes S600, SL600, C250TD
Well finally got around to refitting my wheels together, am very appy with the colour coded look!

I've lightly smoked the clear corners of the lights as they looked a bit shartp before.

img1528fb2.jpg

img1540hy4.jpg

img1549ch8.jpg

img1546ag5.jpg

img1552uo7.jpg

img1553up7.jpg

img1567mp7.jpg

img1559sf3.jpg

Last edited:
And this belongs in the engine section just why? :p :D

But they look superb - nice one:rock:

Oops, was making 2 posts!

Can a mod pls move this to wheels!

They are just on fire ........ :bannana:

Looks wicked .... :rock:

Although , just a small point, its not often i differ from you Navs ( i thik we have roughly the same taste with regard to cars) i preferred the lights before .... :eek: sorry .....

But still a wonderful car mate !!

Howard said:
Although , just a small point, its not often i differ from you Navs ( i thik we have roughly the same taste with regard to cars) i preferred the lights before .... :eek: sorry .....

The prob was the front indicators were noticably whiter than the headlights. I changed the headlight lens, but still no joy so i lightly smoked the fronts. The rear lights looked too bright from the sides, they looked a bit cheap as the white was too sharp. I was going to change them for the standard set but decided i'll give them a go with some tint spray!

NW_Merc said:
I have been meaning to do this with my front indicators, do you spray the inside or the outside of the lens?

Can't get to the inside of the fronts as they are sealed. Bought a good quality spray and gave them a try. I was going to change all the lights anyway so had nothing to lose. The trick is to spray them evenly as you can very easily get some parts darker! I wanted the rear lights slightly lighter but managed to get part of it darker so had to even things out.

The lights look better now I think. God job mate :bannana:

The lights look much better, they were just too bright before. The whole car now looks very moody and classy.

KLP 92 said:
Can't get to the inside of the fronts as they are sealed. Bought a good quality spray and gave them a try. I was going to change all the lights anyway so had nothing to lose. The trick is to spray them evenly as you can very easily get some parts darker! I wanted the rear lights slightly lighter but managed to get part of it darker so had to even things out.

So what is a recommended spray or rather which one did you use?

NW_Merc said:
So what is a recommended spray or rather which one did you use?

I'll have a look in my garage and let you know.

any g.a.n.g.s.t.a would be PROUD lol ..nice one

Love it. I cant think of one thing I would change on that car. Apart from maybe a very light smoke on the windows. Exhausts are amazing too. Its the first SEC with visible exhausts that i've liked. I WANT IT!!

Yes the lights and the wheels look great.

Saw the car today, and I wasnt 100% convinced when I saw the photo's but it looks 10 times better in the flesh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom