Pics of my new C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Owen009

Car
E63S AMG
Hi :)

Just a few pics of my new C63 I purchased from MBW. Loving the car to BITS! I live right near Mercedes Benz World. If anyone knows of any meets that happen there, please let me know. I'm very keen to attend and talk cars all day long. :thumb:

Attachments

• C63-2.jpg
    C63-2.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 272
  • C63-7.jpg
    C63-7.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 265
  • C63-3.jpg
    C63-3.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 276
Thanks mate. I was going to go for the white one however around where I live they are very popular so I thought the red was different.

Very nice, enjoy :) I've had min 12 months and am still in love with it. Faults an all.

Get a eurocharged remap to fully enjoy it, makes the car come alive higher up the rev range.

J.

Congrats that looks crisp, nice number plate.

Beautiful colour combo :thumb:

Love it Owen!:thumb: ..good choice of colour mate

Great colour combination. Yes we do have GTG at Brooklands, keep an eye on the Events section. I'm in Weybridge.

Hi :)

Just a few pics of my new C63 I purchased from MBW. Loving the car to BITS! I live right near Mercedes Benz World. If anyone knows of any meets that happen there, please let me know. I'm very keen to attend and talk cars all day long. :thumb:
Red is of course the best C63 colour. What spec does it have?

Reference meets. Pistonheads Sunday service sometimes goes there, but it would be great to have a C63 meet there.

Stunning! Love the shot from the front with the grey sky - looks aggressive and I bet it sounds it too.

Very, very nice 009 you lucky man. :thumb: The world is just simply unfair. :(

Amazing interior !!! Enjoy. I can only dream of owning such a beast. T.

Looks great. With all the flooding around you, it would be a good and safe idea to leave it with me until the water has all dissipated.:devil:

Nice to see someone being brave with colour choices.

That is soo much better than a black interior. :thumb:

AshC63 said:
Love it Owen!:thumb: ..good choice of colour mate

Thanks mate, it looks as if we both have good taste in colour ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom