Pics of my new C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
nigel cross said:
Looks great. With all the flooding around you, it would be a good and safe idea to leave it with me until the water has all dissipated.:devil:

Haha yeah sure mate thanks for the kind offer :)

The _Don said:
Congrats that looks crisp, nice number plate.

Thank you but the plate I edited for the net. I'd prolly have to spend more than i did on the car for just that lol

Tack said:
Red is of course the best C63 colour. What spec does it have?

Reference meets. Pistonheads Sunday service sometimes goes there, but it would be great to have a C63 meet there.

Thanks mate good to know. I'll keep an eye out. This car has PPP - it was mbw track car for 6 months and is running at 500 bhp according to their records. Other than that it just has the normal spec of a 63. :)

C43AMG said:
Great colour combination. Yes we do have GTG at Brooklands, keep an eye on the Events section. I'm in Weybridge.

Awesome, ill keep a look out on the forum. I'll defo come down.

Great looking car and loving the colour scheme:thumb:

How does it compare with the R35?

Great looking car and loving the colour scheme:thumb:

How does it compare with the R35?

Thanks mate. I get asked that all the time. Totally two different machines. I could write a whole essay on the differences but no one wants to read my babble lol.

The GTR is designed to go around the track at ease and I have to say it's a technical marvel as it does it so well. On track the C63 is very good, however it won't be able to keep up with the GTR. Where the C63 may gain a little on the straights it will lose on the corners thus finding it harder to gain at all when the GTR gets going. The Merc is more of a cruiser, more of long journey car as it's comfortable (more so than the gtr) and easy on the eye where the interior is concerned. The GTR is plastic city. The C63 is cheaper on parts/servicing. GTR is cheaper on fuel. (not on track days lol)

For everyday use? the C63 wins for me. Whilst the GTR can be used as an everday car, it has lots of blind spots and parking in multi story carpaks in a GTR was a nightmare. I was always mincing around multi story carparks in fear of damaging my alloys as it's so cumbersome and I couldn't see jack.

So all in all - the GTR great track car and makes a track easier to attack - the C63 requires skills and balls of steel :) BOTH two different cars but both very fast and loveable and I will always have them in my life as long as I can continue to do so :)

Owen, it looks great. Hows the weather there, in particular is there any flooding as Im planning to go next weekend.

Owen, it looks great. Hows the weather there, in particular is there any flooding as Im planning to go next weekend.

Thanks mate. It's not too bad at the moment. Brooklands 2 months a go were struggling a little with the floods but things are OK now - most the roads are open at the moment. The problems seem to be more over Shepperton way, just something to keep in mind :)

Thanks mate. It's not too bad at the moment. Brooklands 2 months a go were struggling a little with the floods but things are OK now - most the roads are open at the moment. The problems seem to be more over Shepperton way, just something to keep in mind :)

Thanks for this. Guess what weve booked the Holiday Inn at Shepperton.
we will have to investigate nearer middle of next week.

Thank's for the comparison, I was going to ask the same question.

Thanks for this. Guess what weve booked the Holiday Inn at Shepperton.
we will have to investigate nearer middle of next week.

Ah, right - If it's the one on Felix Lane that's the road my gf's parents live on and they are stranded/on the verge of being evacuated and as of Monday, we where told the holiday inn was closing and all guests were evacuated. It may of changed now not sure. Best to just keep checking daily. Good luck :) If I hear more I'll message you.

Of course I'm not jealous, not at all! :) The car is painfully beautiful - have fun!

Thanks mate good to know. I'll keep an eye out. This car has PPP - it was mbw track car for 6 months and is running at 500 bhp according to their records. Other than that it just has the normal spec of a 63. :)
You had a GTR before this? How are you finding the AMG after that?

I was looking at GTR's and 911 Turbos when I chose the C63.

Tack said:
You had a GTR before this? How are you finding the AMG after that?

I was looking at GTR's and 911 Turbos when I chose the C63.

Loving the merc in every way. Not so punchy as the GTR but it still makes me smile in many ways. Not really looked at the 911s. How you liking the c63?

Loving the merc in every way. Not so punchy as the GTR but it still makes me smile in many ways. Not really looked at the 911s. How you liking the c63?
I love the C63, I could not imagine not having it at the moment.

No other car I looked at made me smile like this.

I've also done the same - GTR R35 - 370Z - C63

Agree with the analysis.

Very nice car. Enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom