Pics of my new Kleemann TS-7 Wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tudu

MB Enthusiast
Car
05 C200K Sport Edition (Kleemann)
Had new wheels fitted today - Black Diamond brake Discs to follow next week.

Very nice Tudu, like the look of those, suit the car very well. Don't see much Kleemann stuff in the UK.

I really like those wheels.....how much are the rims if you dont mind me asking ?

I really like those wheels.....how much are the rims if you dont mind me asking ?

Thanks, i was lucky and brought the final set from Kleemann UK at the old exchange rate, thus cost £865 plus vat rather than the £1400 plus including VAT, bolts, centrecaps etc. Alfie and Richard where the first to see them in the boxes when i picked them up from East Sussex to have comand fitted. I have cleaned, oiled and put away the AMG III wheels i previously had to put back on when i resell the car.

Nice, looks mean without being over the top.

Good to be different also.

Just watch them kerbs

Nice, looks mean without being over the top.

Good to be different also.

Just watch them kerbs

Thanks, yes the dreaded kerbs and potholes. Just remembered the Grille centre MB Star is hopefully due to be replaced with a Kleemann (as the centrepiece of my grille is removable) or do i replace with the original sports grille and get it sprayed black? - any comments gratefully received

Wow, great price too for those rims. :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

I realy like them. Great choice!

What exhaust set up do you have?

Thanks, I have a Kleemann header and sports cat linked to a custom built stainless steel dual system with quad pipes, which cost about £420.00 from Longlife exhaust systems. Kleemann header and cat from memory i think was around £1,850.00 plus £100 to fit it.

OT. Do you have pics of your exhausts taken from underneath, showing the back boxes and centre routing pipe?

See page 4 Engine thread - dual quad exhaust system, i think there is a picture there. I am having new discs and pads fitted next week possibly Thursday or Friday. When car is ramped will try and take some piccy's then. To give you some idea - i have Kleemann header attached to Kleemann sports cat - from cat stainless steel pipe attached to three in-line mufflers all tig welded together (OEM centre cat removed) stainless pipe from mufflers which then splits into 2 and quad pipes attached as seen in pic on page 4 of engine thread.

Hope that helps but will post pics later in the week.

The wheels certainly individualise the car. Well done and I have just noticed your location. Have you looked in the Events Section.... 4th Pilgrimage?? This is a Get Together down here in the West Country and I'm sure we would all love to put our sticky mitts all over your very nice looking car :devil: :D

regards
John

The wheels certainly individualise the car. Well done and I have just noticed your location. Have you looked in the Events Section.... 4th Pilgrimage?? This is a Get Together down here in the West Country and I'm sure we would all love to put our sticky mitts all over your very nice looking car :devil: :D

regards
John

Thanks for that. I have just added my name to the list (i think) would be good to put faces to names.

Cheers

Ossie.

Thanks for that. I have just added my name to the list (i think) would be good to put faces to names.

Cheers

Ossie.
Not a problem :D

Look forward to meeting you.

Yours sincerely
John

Those wheels are very nice, better still very few other cars with them

Thanks, thought i would be different and go Kleemann route already have the header and cat and awaiting the Kleemann M271 performance kit, which should test as to whether 1.8 engine can achieve 200BHP from 163BHP.

Very nice Ossie :) Amazing price too.. must look into that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom