• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

** Pic's Of My S600 V12 Twin Turbo W221 Facelift AMG Pack, 21" plus "

Hey @Sam87, if nobody has got dibs on your E92 or S600 i want first refusal.

Was painful seeing you sell your E46s when you posted on cutters :(

Mercs looking stunning Btw.

Hello,
Well the S600 might be going soon. I've had it for nearly 4 years now and I'm thinking of selling it?
Not sure what I can get for it really. I have spent about £13k - £14k on it since I bought it.
I've had M cars for over 10 years now and Audi RS model but nothing comes close to this S600. For me, the way it looks, the performance and all the toys/gadgets it has, it makes me think that it will be very difficult to find something that can replace this car. It gets so much attention from any age group of people, everyone seems to love it and most importantly my wife says it her fav car out of all the cars I've had but I'm still thinking it's time to sell it.......... More than likely I'll regret it once it sells

What do you use to get that level of finish. Great facilities you have there. How long did it take?:thumb:

Thank you!
It does make the job easier having access to a ramp :)
I spent the whole day, I started at 10am and finished at 9pm ( non stop ) :oops:.

Fabulous attention to detail and wonderful result. Amazing car and looks perfect, job very well done.

Thank you!

Stunning! I almost bought a facelift s350 amg sport but went with the E in the end and seeing how you have done this car is almost making me question if i done the right thing, sure you know already but amazing car you should be proud anyone that has it after you is very lucky.

Thank you, really appreciate that!
I saw pics of your E class and I must say, it looks beautiful! Your shape E class with the AMG pack looks amazing imo

Love this!

Thank you!

Last edited:
With the amazing weather we've had today, I couldn't leave the car parked up. I had to take it out today.
Apart from cleaning it [ as always😆 ] I haven't done anything else to the car.

I couldn't help it but take some pic's of the car......... this is another thing I seem to do often 😁

With the amazing weather we've had today, I couldn't leave the car parked up. I had to take it out today.
Apart from cleaning it [ as always😆 ] I haven't done anything else to the car.

I couldn't help it but take some pic's of the car......... this is another thing I seem to do often 😁

We always like pics, Sam, car looking good as always. :) 👍

Today I dropped the car off at Mercedes to have a gear box oil and oil filter changed.
Gearbox was working as it should but I've had the car for nearly 4 years now and even though I've done about 5k miles in that time, I thought it would be good to get it changed for a piece of mind

The price wasn't bad either, especially for a main dealer job. I paid £290

When I dropped the car off in the morning, the car got a few looks while I was parking up. It seemed like the people at Mercedes liked the car :)
The lady at the desk said, they'd wash the car after and I said, can you please put it in writing in the job card that no one washes the car? She smiled and said, oh yes I remember when we spoke on the phone, you do your own cleaning, The number plate says it all :D

When I went to pick the car up, the tech was just putting the covers back on. I waited in the reception but after a few mins I walked out and as I went outside I heard a car start up which sounded nice and then I see the tech driving the car out.
As he got out, he asked if the car was mine and once I replied yes, he said he was very impressed with the condition of the car! He was praising the car in the health check video I received from them also. I must say, it was a nice feeling hearing the tech say good things about the car.

Once I paid the bill, I walked out and one of their customers walked up to me and started chatting about the car and how he had been admiring it earlier on in the day. I'll be honest, the looks and praises the car got at Mercedes today, it kind of made my day :)

As always...... I can't update without a few pics :D

Must admit, Sam, it does feel good when someone, says,
"nice car"
You thinking about keeping it now. :) 👍

I was all happy driving back home after all the compliments 😁
As for keeping it or selling the car........ Yesterday I was 100% sure i wanted to keep it 😆, My wife thinks I've lost it as I'm constantly changing my mind 🤔

Is that Hughes of Beaconsfield?

Car looks fab bye the way, kind regards Matt :thumb:

Hello Matt,
Thank you!
It was Hughes in Beaconsfield :) Do you live local to that area?

I tried to post a video of the car i made recently but it doesn't seem to work?.... Does anyone know if there is a certain way to post a video?

Last edited:
As said before, super looking car 😎
Spending a fair chunk of my days in Slough, I’d like a fiver for every time I’ve driven past Hughes. 😆

Hi Sam, yes I know the Beaconsfield area a little as I lived in Loudwater for a short period and my father worked at Hughes for about 10 years.

Kind regards Matt

Even parked next to an SLS, your S still holds its own I think.

I actually prefer the S to the SLS.

I've lost count of the number of times I've driven down the A355 in the late 90s until the mid 00s and few times since to visit WIM but I'm not sure I ever knew there was a Mercedes dealer there although I was a BMW fan boi in those earlier years.

It's nice to have a car you are really proud of which generates interest from other people.

Back in the days when I bought cars I really wanted (i.e. fast), I remember that feeling you describe when going to meets or being at dealers sometimes.

I love my 222 S500 but it doesn't give me the same feeling as some of the previous metal I've owned.

Enjoy it and make the most of it!

As said before, super looking car 😎
Spending a fair chunk of my days in Slough, I’d like a fiver for every time I’ve driven past Hughes. 😆

Thank you!
From what I've seen here, I think there are quite a few forum members from London. Shame I don't seem to spot anyone but I've noticed in the general section people posting pics of interesting cars they see and so many are spotted in London

Hi Sam, yes I know the Beaconsfield area a little as I lived in Loudwater for a short period and my father worked at Hughes for about 10 years.

Kind regards Matt

Ah ok. You know the area very well then :)
I must say, Beaconsfield is such a lovely place, the houses are amazing!
When I went to drop the car off, i turned left instead of turning right at Mercedes and as i drove up a small road, I then took a right turn and there was some houses that looked so amazing! They were more like mansions

Even parked next to an SLS, your S still holds its own I think.

I actually prefer the S to the SLS.

I've lost count of the number of times I've driven down the A355 in the late 90s until the mid 00s and few times since to visit WIM but I'm not sure I ever knew there was a Mercedes dealer there although I was a BMW fan boi in those earlier years.

It's nice to have a car you are really proud of which generates interest from other people.

Back in the days when I bought cars I really wanted (i.e. fast), I remember that feeling you describe when going to meets or being at dealers sometimes.

I love my 222 S500 but it doesn't give me the same feeling as some of the previous metal I've owned.

Enjoy it and make the most of it!

Hello John,

That's very kind of you to say, thank you very much!

It's also nice to see that others understand what I'm talking about.
Unfortunately not everyone shares the same passion and I try to be careful what I say when it comes to cars as some people have judged me wrong in the past. This is why I like car forums ( this forum and m3cutters) because there are like minded people that understand each other and share the same passion when it comes to cars.

Is your S500 the 4.7 biturbo or the 3.0l? I get confused with the newer models because I thought all W222 S500's were 4.7 but they also came with a 3.0l engine?
I do like the look of the W222 models but I also love older cars 😄 I wish I had space to store all the cars I like 😄

Is your S500 the 4.7 biturbo or the 3.0l? I get confused with the newer models because I thought all W222 S500's were 4.7 but they also came with a 3.0l engine?
I do like the look of the W222 models but I also love older cars 😄 I wish I had space to store all the cars I like 😄

Mine is the 4.7 BT. S500e was the 3.0 from launch 2014. Then at facelift in 2017, the S500 uses their 3.0 S6 and the only V8 after that is the S560 which uses a 4.0 (excluding AMG).

I mean it doesn't exactly hang around but when I say fast, I mean stuff significantly north of 600BHP.

Mine is the 4.7 BT. S500e was the 3.0 from launch 2014. Then at facelift in 2017, the S500 uses their 3.0 S6 and the only V8 after that is the S560 which uses a 4.0 (excluding AMG).

I mean it doesn't exactly hang around but when I say fast, I mean stuff significantly north of 600BHP.

Ah ok, I understand now :)
I remember driving a SL500 a few years ago and I thought it had the same old 5.0l but when I put my foot down, that car took off and pulled so hard, I was super impressed with it! I didn't want to give it back :D
The tuning potential for those engines are big as well if anyone ever got bored.
I think it's a great engine and it makes any mercedes model that has the 4.7 a fast car

Ah ok, I understand now :)
I remember driving a SL500 a few years ago and I thought it had the same old 5.0l but when I put my foot down, that car took off and pulled so hard, I was super impressed with it! I didn't want to give it back :D
The tuning potential for those engines are big as well if anyone ever got bored.
I think it's a great engine and it makes any mercedes model that has the 4.7 a fast car

Yes, the power delivery can be addictive. It's absolutely spot on where you would want it when you want it. Makes it an effortless car to drive.

There was a chap on here with a facelift 216 CL, which uses a similar powertrain (4.7 BT with 7g+ albeit 435BHP instead of 455BHP), but after swapping in the turbos from an S63 as well as a remap, exhaust work and uprated fuel pump, his CL was running at 708BHP at the crank. I think it was around £4k > £5k all in to do all that. Bargain!

Hi Sam,

Your car is great credit to you + all your other cars that you have posted on the Forum 👍 :)

I bought my 221 500L which i picked from the factory in 2008, it has done 173,000 miles. It has the AMG Kit + 20" AMG Wheels and Disigno Piano Black Wood + Eclusive Passion Leather Interior.
It has been a work horse ( I had a Chaufffeuring Company ) now reired :)👍 I have no intention of selling it, i would not get anything for it + where can i get sutch a car for that money. Most MB enthusiats say the 221 is the last of the proper S-Class. Like yourself i do get very possitive comments on the car,
It's the same with the Bentley GTC V8S lots of great comments.
Keep up the good work and keep your 221 👍

Eclusive Passion Leather Interior.

Around 5 years ago, I was looking at a 2010 S500L with that option and the front seat comfort option.

They were great seats too!

Having recently done a round trip in a day where we spent 13 hours driving, I had no tiredness even at midnight and didn't feel like I'd driven that day at all.

What amazing cars the Sonderklasse are!

Yes, the power delivery can be addictive. It's absolutely spot on where you would want it when you want it. Makes it an effortless car to drive.

There was a chap on here with a facelift 216 CL, which uses a similar powertrain (4.7 BT with 7g+ albeit 435BHP instead of 455BHP), but after swapping in the turbos from an S63 as well as a remap, exhaust work and uprated fuel pump, his CL was running at 708BHP at the crank. I think it was around £4k > £5k all in to do all that. Bargain!

Hello John,
I'm sorry for not replying sooner.... I just logged in now.
I remember reading the thread about the car you are talking about.... It was a very impressive car for sure! About a year ago I saw a purple S500 [ 4.7BT ] with white leather and it had under 20k miles on the clock for a great price and I was so tempted to go for it because I knew what power can be had from this engines and the colour combo was amazing but then reality kicked in and I realised I had nowhere to keep it and I should be happy with a silver S class 😁

Hi Sam,

Your car is great credit to you + all your other cars that you have posted on the Forum 👍 :)

I bought my 221 500L which i picked from the factory in 2008, it has done 173,000 miles. It has the AMG Kit + 20" AMG Wheels and Disigno Piano Black Wood + Eclusive Passion Leather Interior.
It has been a work horse ( I had a Chaufffeuring Company ) now reired :)👍 I have no intention of selling it, i would not get anything for it + where can i get sutch a car for that money. Most MB enthusiats say the 221 is the last of the proper S-Class. Like yourself i do get very possitive comments on the car,
It's the same with the Bentley GTC V8S lots of great comments.
Keep up the good work and keep your 221 👍

Hello Peter,

Thank you sir, appreciate that!

Nice to see you put a lot of miles on such a nice car..... That's one thing I need to work on, drive the cars more often as I seem to wash them more than I drive them 😆
I love your Bentley...... they have so much road presence and it's a proper luxury car

wow looks fantastic , inside an out :thumb:

Thank you!
Is that a Mercedes W123 in your avatar?
My father's first car was a W123 240D back home and I remember him buying a crashed W123 300D and swapped the engine, gearbox and other parts to his 240d.... I was very young but I remember thinking what a cool thing my father had done :) My love for cars has started from the moment I could walk I guess 😁

Sam, I stumbled upon this, out of curiosity, what do you think of this, same wheels as yours, i think. :)
20210813_210036.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom