** Pic's Of My S600 V12 Twin Turbo W221 Facelift AMG Pack, 21" plus "

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Along with your lovely M3 convertible and that blue van.
Is the van still looking good? Hard to keep that looking nice i bet.

I had to do the mot on the van in February and realised I had done only 1500 miles in one year :(. I thought I'd use it for work but there has been some changes and now I've just parked it up. Not sure what I'm going to do with it but I'd hate to sell it as I've put so much work and effort into it
This was the last pic I took very recent

That is amazing most vans are dirty and covered in dents but not yours.....

Thank you! It did have some small dents but I had them removed by the dent man. Even he thought i was a bit :confused: as I was showing him some small dents that even he missed :D

you still have the m3 convertible?

Yes, still got it :)

You could always display that van at Mercedes Benz World in Brooklands. The Cleanest Van Ever Sold.....

Thank you!
:D I don't know if it's up to that standard

Where did you get the Mercedes Benz Logo LED's when you open the doors from? I quite like those.
And i trust you didn't let the Tesco car wash clean it for you in the S600 video otherwise you'd have to machine polish the swirl marks out afterwards !!

Did you keep a spreadsheet of the total cost? :D

Where did you get the Mercedes Benz Logo LED's when you open the doors from? I quite like those.
And i trust you didn't let the Tesco car wash clean it for you in the S600 video otherwise you'd have to machine polish the swirl marks out afterwards !!

I got them from Ebay
Here's an item number 173356726292
No no I never take any of my cars to the car wash! Well apart from the daily as I don't care about swirl marks on that :D. I always wash my cars myself as I spent too much time with the machine polisher :D

Did you keep a spreadsheet of the total cost? :D

I haven't added everything up but I know it's over £8.5k and it's not even finished yet :eek:, ( not including the car of course)

Last edited:
No no I never take any of my cars to the car wash! Well apart from the daily as I don't care about swirl marks on that :D. I always wash my cars myself as I spent too much time with the machine polisher :D

I don't blame you...

Amazing, great bit of work !

Well tonight i got stopped by the police for the first time in about 8 years or so!

I found it quite funny. They asked me to get out of the car, 3 of them came out of an unmarked car. Started asking questions as they would. I told them I was out with my wife and then one of them went to the car and asked my wife if she knew me :D and what my name was.

One of the officers asked how old I was, i said 30, he says to the man on the radio, I was 20 :D As he said 20 I turned around and said thank you, but I'm 30 not 20 :D. After about 5 mins of checking they said I could go.
Do any of you get stopped randomly?

Well tonight i got stopped by the police for the first time in about 8 years or so!

I found it quite funny. They asked me to get out of the car, 3 of them came out of an unmarked car. Started asking questions as they would. I told them I was out with my wife and then one of them went to the car and asked my wife if she knew me :D and what my name was.

One of the officers asked how old I was, i said 30, he says to the man on the radio, I was 20 :D As he said 20 I turned around and said thank you, but I'm 30 not 20 :D. After about 5 mins of checking they said I could go.

They just wanted to check out your good looking car, inside and out. And your hearing ;-)

They just wanted to check out your good looking car, inside and out. And your hearing ;-)

Lol :D, one of them did say nice car!

Don't worry Sam they just wanted you to detail their cars for them!!!!
Which of your many cars where you driving by the way?

Lol :D a zafira!? I don't think so.
I was in the s class

Nothing new has been done to the car, I've been trying to drive it every time I get a chance. The list is not finished, I just haven't had the time to do anything to it

I keep looking at other cars but every time I drive this, it puts a smile on my face. I then think I'd be disappointed with the gadgets and performance of other cars unless it's a 650bhp -700bhp car! To get something faster and with so many extras it would have to be a super car of some kind and I cant have that.

Yesterday I went to Oxford with my wife and on the way there there was this guy with a porsche 911 4S which I think they're 360-380bhp? This guy came so close to my rear bumper I couldn't see his headlamps! I thought if I can, I'll show this guy what my elephant can do :D.... road was clear and he tried to undertake me........ honestly all I heard was this porsche screaming for no more than 2 seconds and in no time his car was a tiny dot in my rear view mirror. It was at this moment I remembered what a beast the S600 really is! After some time he went past me, I looked his was to give him a thumbs up but he didn't seem too happy that his Porsche was too slow compare to a 4 door saloon. I've read a remap transforms this cars completely... I wonder what it can do then :p

Yesterday I went to Oxford with my wife and on the way there there was this guy with a porsche 911 4S which I think they're 360-380bhp? This guy came so close to my rear bumper I couldn't see his headlamps! I thought if I can, I'll show this guy what my elephant can do :D.... road was clear and he tried to undertake me........ honestly all I heard was this porsche screaming for no more than 2 seconds and in no time his car was a tiny dot in my rear view mirror. It was at this moment I remembered what a beast the S600 really is! After some time he went past me, I looked his was to give him a thumbs up but he didn't seem too happy that his Porsche was too slow compare to a 4 door saloon. I've read a remap transforms this cars completely... I wonder what it can do then :p

This just made my day. I can just imagine his grumpy little face, out-dragged by a massive barge :D:D:D:D:D

I used to in my early driving days. Mainly louder exhausts and not looking old enough to have a licence probably. And I wasn't exactly captain slow I suppose.

Last time I got stopped probably 4 years ago now was because I considerably outran the cops trying to stop me (albeit they just followed the loud V8 sound). I had no idea they were there but they were nice guys and I held my hands up to my rather spirited driving (and I wasn't in a good place at the time). They told me they were amazed at how quick the car disappeared and how great it sounded - and whilst they knew I could do it and the car to do... just to reign it in a bit in case Traffic caught me. :D

I had the same thing with a newish Ferrari California once. The guy and his "trophy" lady passenger were not impressed at my ancient Merc pulling away from them on full tilt.

I take it in good spirits as it's only a bit of fun but not everyone does it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom