** Pic's Of My S600 V12 Twin Turbo W221 Facelift AMG Pack, 21" plus "

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I love the E46 in Le Mans blue and white interior - in amazing condition.

I couldn't face actually having a car with a light interior but I do love how it looks.

I wish they'd facelifted the M3 as well like all the other E46s though.

Reminds of just how good my M3 Evo was when I was in my early 20s.

I love the E46 in Le Mans blue and white interior - in amazing condition.

I couldn't face actually having a car with a light interior but I do love how it looks.

I wish they'd facelifted the M3 as well like all the other E46s though.

Reminds of just how good my M3 Evo was when I was in my early 20s.
Thank you
I don't think I've seen another M3 in this colour combo but I thought it was time to move on from the e46 M3's.
I don't know if the facelift headlamps would have worked on the M3 to be honest. I've seen pic's as it was done before by someone but it looked a bit weird?
The e36 Evo's have gone up in price quite a bit this last few years. I've never owned an e36 M3 but from what I've read, they are fun cars to drive

Hello everyone,

As some of you are members on m3cutters, you might have seen that i recently sold both my e46 M3's and I was set on buying an R8 but without going too much into it, it's just wasn't the right time to get one.
Saying that, I still wanted to get something else and i was thinking if i should get the C63AMG [ 6.2l one ] or another M3 but at the end i decided i wanted another M3 and this time the V8 model. I wanted the Competition Pack and it had to be Mineral white [it's like a pearly colour ] with fox red interior.
I wanted one with less than 50k on the clock and it took about 6 months to find one.
I won't bore you with too much details and try and keep the amount of pic's low as i think i get a bit too excited when i post pic's of my cars 😁

This is the new car that I bought a couple of weeks ago.
The car has 47k on the clock... The Competition Pack is lower than a normal e92 M3 but with Eibach springs, it lowers the car another 10mm more which is perfect in my eyes and the car has Eibach springs fitted.
I also fitted 15mm spacers at the front and 12mm at the back

I also put my private plate that i got recently.... M3 I OCD 😁I think it goes well with how i am with my cars

The car also has the performance exhaust fitted which sounds great and i'm glad i didn't have to buy it as it's £2.5K

They look good together :)

With spacers fitted

For anyone that hadn't seen pic's of my e46 M3's, this were the cars that i recently sold

Individual M3, in Le mans blue with white interior. I done a full restoration on this car, it really was like new, in, out and underneath. 1 out of 24 world wide in this colour combination. I think i might regret selling this car as the prices have gone crazy for this cars lately and i can only seem them going up even more

I still have this plate but it's on retention.... Before anyone says anything, yes the plate is T80 OCD but I have put a screw in the middle so it looks like T00 OCD. Some might not agree with this but i love this plate

This was my convertible M3 with 28k on the clock... I had this for just over 10 years. I bought it when i was 22. My first BMW

Most of us like looking at pic's of cars and even though this a Mercedes forum we can all appreciate other brands too :)
I’ve often fancied an M3, especially the V8 👍

Thank you
I don't think I've seen another M3 in this colour combo but I thought it was time to move on from the e46 M3's.
I don't know if the facelift headlamps would have worked on the M3 to be honest. I've seen pic's as it was done before by someone but it looked a bit weird?
The e36 Evo's have gone up in price quite a bit this last few years. I've never owned an e36 M3 but from what I've read, they are fun cars to drive

Yeah, I think I've seen people who've done the facelift in the past. Just looked it up again and I think I agree. Maybe it only worked on the cooking models...

The Evo was one of BMWs masterclasses I think. I had it from 2000 > 2001 and drove an E46 M3 not long after in 2003. I'm sure for a professional racing driver there was an appreciable difference between the two but the Evo was within 22BHP of the E46 and I found them both excellent to drive. The flip side of that meant I had no urge to buy an E46 and I went off them when they went V8. I just didn't feel the V8 suited an M3 but then perhaps I am a traditionalist. Although M3s were once 4 pot, the first M3 I really liked and knew much about was the 3.0 launched in 1993.

Still great cars though!

I've noticed prices are on the up as well although supply and demand I guess. There's not too many around so those in good shape will fetch a few quid.

I wasn't sure about the V8 as well when they first came out but as they got older I started to like them more and more. About 5 years ago i drove a V8 M3 and i remember thinking how nice it was to drive...... Few years later went by and after deciding it's not the right time [ for me ] to buy an R8, I thought a V8 M3 should still keep me busy. They seem to have gone up in prices this last 9 months or so and are still climbing. If they keep going up in prices, great.

I changed the tyres on the S600 the other day.... fitted four Continental's again but this time i changed the tyre sizes for the rears.... I had 265/35/21 before and now I fitted 275/30/21.

Can't update a thread without one pic at least 😁

Last edited:
I've said it before, but your car is stunning from any angle. Keep up the pics:)

I changed the tyres on the S600 the other day.... fitted four Continental's again but this time i changed the tyre sizes for the rears.... I had 265/35/21 before and now I fitted 275/30/21.

Can't update a thread without one pic at least 😁

A great car and I agree on your tyre choice as well, I've always rated the Conti's and having just swapped a set of Pirellis for a set of Sport Contact 5s I am still a fan....

I've said it before, but your car is stunning from any angle. Keep up the pics:)

Thank you! 😀
Appreciate your comment :)

A great car and I agree on your tyre choice as well, I've always rated the Conti's and having just swapped a set of Pirellis for a set of Sport Contact 5s I am still a fan....

Thank you!

I think tyres are so important and whenever I buy a car, if i see that it has budget tyres, no matter how good it looks or drives, I would walk away.
Like you, I think Contis are a great tyre, they grip so well.
Pirellis are also good but I had them once on a BMW and it would break traction so easily...... maybe that was my fault and not the tyres :D

I drove the S class with the contis and I thought it gripped even better having a wider tyre. Once they were warm, no wheel spin, just power down and hold the steering wheel straight 😂

Thank you! 😀
Appreciate your comment :)

Thank you!

I think tyres are so important and whenever I buy a car, if i see that it has budget tyres, no matter how good it looks or drives, I would walk away.
Like you, I think Contis are a great tyre, they grip so well.
Pirellis are also good but I had them once on a BMW and it would break traction so easily...... maybe that was my fault and not the tyres :D

I drove the S class with the contis and I thought it gripped even better having a wider tyre. Once they were warm, no wheel spin, just power down and hold the steering wheel straight 😂
I've never got on with Pirelli for exactly that reason, no traction, I had a Cayenne Turbo that came with Pirelli Scorpion Verdes, when it rained it would 4 wheel drift at anything over 40mph!

My friend got married recently and he asked if I could pick them up in the S class.
Doesn't look too bad as a wedding car 😁

When his wife heard the car, her words were..... this is music to me ears 😆

Last edited:
Monday I decided to clean the underside of the S600 and my M3.
I spent a lot more time than I thought I would but now that's one less job I have to do

Here are just a few pic's of the M3 when I finished

engine under tray before

during [ wet and dry ]

after polishing it

Last edited:
Hey @Sam87, if nobody has got dibs on your E92 or S600 i want first refusal.

Was painful seeing you sell your E46s when you posted on cutters :(

Mercs looking stunning Btw.

What do you use to get that level of finish. Great facilities you have there. How long did it take?:thumb:

Stunning! I almost bought a facelift s350 amg sport but went with the E in the end and seeing how you have done this car is almost making me question if i done the right thing, sure you know already but amazing car you should be proud anyone that has it after you is very lucky.

Love this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom