Picture Hosting Site.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
I need a reliable and easy to use image hosting site.

Preference is for one that will upload directly from my android phone and also ensure the images arent too large for posting on this site.

TIA.

Paul.

I use Imgur Paul. Never had to resize a photo when uploaded directly from the site, unlike those downloaded to my PC.

I've read that Postimages is similar, but not used it myself.

I use Imgur Paul. Never had to resize a photo when uploaded directly from the site, unlike those downloaded to my PC.

I've read that Postimages is similar, but not used it myself.

Thanks, Roger.

I'll take a look at Imgur.

I have tried postimages, but it's a little unreliable and sometimes posting images from there results in them being too large to post on this site.

Yep I've used it ever since the Photobucket debacle with no issues.

I use Google Photos as it's free and automatically backs up my images on my Pixel phone. They are full resolution though and I do have to resize occasionally.
Also use Amazon prime photos as it's free with my prime membership.
Both very reasonable and hassle free, my main reason for using them as my Panasonic Lumix automatically transfers images to my phone.

Google Photos might be a good option too. Easy to access to through your mobile. Even my photos from my iphone can easily be transferred on google photos.

Google Photos might be a good option too. Easy to access to through your mobile. Even my photos from my iphone can easily be transferred on google photos.

You cant use it to host pictures for use on forums etc.

Imgur or Flickr seem the most popular

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom