Picture needed of back of W124 front indicator housing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pringles

Car
Searching for another
I would be grateful of some help.

The LH front indicator housing has come out of its seating has one of the plastic clips has broken. There is a very loose metal clip still there but I cannot see how this clip fits. I will have to get a new indicator as it has a hole in the plastic lense and is letting water in but it would be useful to know how the clip works at the back.

Does anyone have a picture of the back of a 93-95 LH indicator when it is fitted? (I appreciate it is an awkward place to get a picture.):eek:

I don`t know what metal clip you`re talking about,are you sure it does not go on the headlights?
The indicators only have one clip that holds it in,the other side only slides

GarageSale_02188_1309605527.jpg

Thanks for your help here. Looking at that RH indicator in the picture you have have posted there looks like there is a metal clip that is attached to plastic bit that sticks out.
It is that metal clip that I have loose now and I was keen to see how it was fitted. I need a new indicator housing because mine is holed slightly. I didn't want to a new one and find that it came loose straight away because I was missing a small part.

You're right,is held by a clip.I'll try and get a pic later but not sure how clear is going to be

All sorted now, I have replaced the housing and the new one had what is a metal spring clip between the two flexible plastic pieces. It all fitted in 30 seconds. Thanks for your assistance with the pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom