Picture request please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tomtoms

Car
Mercedes E350 CDI 265
Alright guys. Trying to source a few pics so my Uncle can get his alloys refurbed but hes unsure which colour he is going to do for.

He has the w203 c class in silver. I cant remember the name of the colour. I believe its something like cubanatic or something like that (forgive me if im way off) :dk:

Wondering if anyone has this car, or this colour car and has had the wheels refurbed in a different colour. Hes thinking about shadow chrome with is very sililar to silver but just has a little tint to it.

He only has the 16'' alloys on it so not wanting anything too dark becuase they will look just like steelys.

Pics would be appreciated if possible. Thanks.

Tom

The car colour is Cubanite and as such I would keep the wheels bright silver.

I've just had exchange refurbished 16 inch alloys fitted to my cubanite W203 facelift. I totally agree - the original silver is the way to go although I did update my wheels to the 5 spoke avantgard variety.

You don't say which W203 your Uncle has, but my C270 CDI Avantgarde has the sport package option, which includes the larger 17" staggered wheel set up.

One on the forum members has a set of these for sale, complete with tyres, in case he might be interested as an alternative to refurb.
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/clas...incl-vredestein-wintrac-extreme-xl-tyres.html

If he is interested you will have to post a new thread asking the seller to contact you, as you don't have the required 30 posts which enable you to send Private Messages and the Classified Ads forum doesn't allow comments to be added.

I think refurbs start at about £50 per wheel.

If he wants to know the standard colour of the wheels he has, you can find the info here, just click on the wheel type.
http://www.alloywheelsdirect.net/mercedes_alloy_wheels

Last edited:
Cheers guys. He has the C220 I believe. I tried to get persuade him to get some bigger wheels. He liked mine I had on my merc (19'') but cant afford news ones at the min.
Ive been telling him to keep with silver especially with the colour of the car, which yes it the cubanite colour.

He maybe getting a shadow chrome colour. Its not chorme and shiney so dont worry. He does have taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom