Pimped? C180

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I like the SLAG number plate :D

I must admit, it does look quite nice from the first picture.

Pity everything else shows it up as a complete nail....

Yeah it looks ok... but that 80K Miles seems a bit suspect...

I think his 'other' car reflected in the side view of the door says it all .....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
High-Lo said:
I like the SLAG number plate :D

Imagine his "Mom" borrowing his car to pop down the shops with that number plate... :devil: :D

I used to own a cherished number plate that started with the pre fix "69" - my EX used to "cringe "driving with the plate and ended up selling it. However, plate was ok for me though...

Howard said:
I think his 'other' car reflected in the side view of the door says it all .....:rolleyes:
And the white shoes...:D

Just looked at it again....

Its a heap .... there is nothing right with it ......

It's probably been driven hard ..... all the pointers are there, 'sports' :rolleyes: exhaust , higher model badging, large wheels.....

Where's the stereo ? probably nicked ...... :rolleyes:

Wheel bearings are shot ..... giant rust scabs ...... tears in seats .... all these things could have been sorted at the point of being caused if the owner gave a damn about the car .....

And the numberplate just is the icing on the cake ..... it's probably his 'pet' name for his girlfriend ;) i bet she's got a lovely gold clown pendant on a chain ....

Shocking ....

Howard said:
Just looked at it again....

Its a heap .... there is nothing right with it ......

It's probably been driven hard ..... all the pointers are there, 'sports' :rolleyes: exhaust , higher model badging, large wheels.....

Where's the stereo ? probably nicked ...... :rolleyes:

Wheel bearings are shot ..... giant rust scabs ...... tears in seats .... all these things could have been sorted at the point of being caused if the owner gave a damn about the car .....

And the numberplate just is the icing on the cake ..... it's probably his 'pet' name for his girlfriend ;) i bet she's got a lovely gold clown pendant on a chain ....

Shocking ....

And the title.. PIMPED..:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom