Pin & Connector

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dokalj

MB Enthusiast
Hi all,

Happy New Year.

Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of a supplier of the pin and connector in the picture?

Surely there must be a supplier in the UK other than MB?

Thanks all.

Last edited:
Last pic.

Last edited:
Dealer can order them for you, chassis number and the loom its from and they should be able to look up the pin and plug casing numbers.

Looks like MQS to me. However ,not 100% sure as it could be the slightly smaller contact that got used on the S class comand 2.5 navigation processor (and the blue connector suggests to me it may be that)

Whats gone wrong with that one ??

Richard

Dealer can order them for you, chassis number and the loom its from and they should be able to look up the pin and plug casing numbers.

Thanks, the dealer couldn't find it from my chassis number, I had to read the number off the connector. :(

Looks like MQS to me. However ,not 100% sure as it could be the slightly smaller contact that got used on the S class comand 2.5 navigation processor (and the blue connector suggests to me it may be that)

Whats gone wrong with that one ??

Richard

Thanks Richard.

There is nothing wrong with the connector. It forms part of the harness for the mirror. One of the wires has broken close to the connector and I thought I wouldn't be able to get the pins out. Furthermore, I was unsure if the pins could be purchased separately or as one whole unit.

Do you have any connectors or pins spare?

Lastly, do you have any recommended mods for a face-lift w203?

....Lastly, do you have any recommended mods for a face-lift w203?

COMAND NTG2.5 with Bluetooth

iPod connector (connects to NTG2.5)

Linguatronic (connects to NTG2.5)

Reverse camera (connects to NTG2.5)

TV (connects to NTG2.5)

Posibly also DAB and Digital TV

UK Mode Delete

Automatic mirror fold/unfold with lock/unlock

Beep when locking/unlocking

Date display on the dash

Fuel ammount on dash

I had some of these fitted by Richard and Alfie.

Also....

Heated front seats (if not already present)

Harman Kardon sound system (not sure what's involved)

ISOFIX (if required)

Anchor points and nets for boot (yes I have these...)

Drawer under rear parcel shelf (seriously)

Rear blind

Dimming rearview and RHD mirrors

HIDs

Cornering foglamps (if Bi-Xenon)

And how could I forget 'enable tyre pressure monitoring' (unless you have run-flats and it is already enabled).

Do you have any connectors or pins spare?

Lastly, do you have any recommended mods for a face-lift w203?

Hiya

I won't have the connector. I have MQS pins and the special crimp tool for putting them on cables properly, and can make a short repair loom that you can then connect to the existing wiring.

Markjay has come up with a good list ! You can have Harmon Kardon also, or even better the HK amp driving certain Morel speakers

Cheers

Richard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom