pinched from another forum.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
oh my god what next? CHAv For FINe CHop down crossing

Part 1 only 29 :eek: Failed !

Q2 Should have option "Stamp on brakes hard to give the * a fright"

Didn't know what a Toucan crossing was either, but got answer right.

Part 2 Passed 33. :)

I'm ashamed.

I passed but only got 32 :eek:

33 on the second test :crazy:

Last edited:
Failed !!!! 29 out of 35

Toucan crossing - nonsense !!

Whats a stabiliser fitted on a towbar ? is it like i had on my first Chopper ?

Anyway - good job i never had to take one, nor ever will hopefully.

Utter nonsense - So your car doesn't get robbed what should you do ?

a) take everything with you
b) park it near a police station
c) park it near a fire station
d) something else

they really have dumbed this down havent they for all the little scrotes , who dont have a clue whether its ar**hole or breakfast time !

Why should you wear the correct footwear when driving ?

Presumably this is for the chavs and chavettes who like to wear their trainers half undone cos its cool ( usefull for when you are chasing them , their shoes come off and you can kick 7 bells out of them)

anyway - rant over TTFN

H

Howard said:
Failed !!!! 29 out of 35

they really have dumbed this down havent they for all the little scrotes , who dont have a clue whether its ar**hole or breakfast time !

Who failed??????

32/35 on part 1 and 34/35 on part 2, must admit I had some lucky guesses.

Just got 35/35 on the first car test but I have to be honest and say about 10 were lucky shots in the dark

LOL - point taken !!!

i didnt mean it like that ! i didn't get any of the common sense questions wrong thank you very much !! :eek:

I mean seriously, what has the question of the car getting robbed got to do with a driving standards test ? or how does the motor vehicle affect the environment ? what has this got to do with a test ? (by the way i do work for the Environment Agency!) what has this got to do with the demonstration of driving skill and safety which really is what this is all about.

You dont have a common sense test before using a chainsaw , which is still a dangerous machine ( just like a car) and can be deadly in the wrong hands ( just like a car ) , you get a practical course on how to use it, but the tutor doesn't say ' now then, so your chainsaw doesn't get stolen should you a) lock it away when you have finished using it, b) leave it in the front garden or c) leave it in the park with a sign saying 'rob me' stuck to it? because its common sense , and you should learn that through life.

Yes Ok Howard, but common sense isn't Common ! Lots of people haven't got any!!

I only got 30 in my first test (did go quick through it though (5mins))

There are some toucan crossings in Leeds - you'll find them in most towns and cities - especially those that have made room for cyclists - you prob just didn't realise that's what they're called. :D

me included.. and when i see a puffin crossin i may not stop too.!!! he he

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom