Pink Floyd Tour ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Howard

MB Club Veteran
Car
2018 C63 Wagon / CLK430 / A150 / VW Pink Floyd Golf Cabriolet
Have been hearing rumours for a couple of days about a forthcoming Floyd tour this year .......

Can't find any info thought ...... anyone know anything ..... :confused:

Desperate to see them again, its been 12 years.... :( especially if Waters is back .....

Is this true???? If so I'll be there,wherever it is!!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :( :( - Hubby's already going to see Dave Gilmour in Glasgow in May - if the Floyd are playing too - he'll be there come hell or high water. Me I'd rather watch paint dry :D

Seriously - if anyone does hear anything certain - please PM me and let me know as he'd love to go with his brother. I'd be well popular :bannana: lots of brownie points :p

i will make that too. saw them in Paris in '94. and with waters back they would be even better.

Me too - went to both Paris and Earls Court on that tour (yes and sat in the stand that had been re-built)

Bu**er ......

Guess that's that then ..... :(

"$$£*(&*&%(*)&^*&^%*&)()&*^*&(&&%%£$£"£"^%&*&_()(*^*&^ !!! :crazy: :devil: :eek:

thats a press conspiracy to garner interest and sell more records.....i hope.

just thought it may make a difference but the Pulse DVD release has been put back from Dec05 to Jan 06...and now its due in Sept 06.....wonder if something is happening?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom