Pioneer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
just bought one of these
Pioneer AVH-3300BT CD DVD MP3 Aux In USB 2Din Headunit | eBay
seems good value for money if you are like me and cannot connect your iphone to the audio 20 in my car,

It's an excellent unit, I have it in my A190 in Nassau - never any problem, extremely fast start-up (lot faster than cheapo generic one I have here), instant rear view cam, very intuitive interface and endless customisation options (colour schemes, incl buttons etc). Don't know about you, but for me SD card and rear view cam, plus of course, iPod/iPad/iPhone interface are the absolute must have...:thumb:

thanks for that, its the iphone connection im interrested in:thumb:

Very good price infact that's ****** me off no end, the bluetooth is very good even with iPhone who can be a pain.

You need a few bits though to fit your model but at that price buy it.

What else do you need to fit?

Does it come with a surround, conection plug.

I currently have the audio 10?? I think in a 2003 E class. If this lets me play my iphone (as an ipod) and then bluetooth it could be good.

Have you got a picture fitted / one a night to see the colours?

Thanks

only down side to these new models is they are only either touchscreen or flat buttons. Not good for keeping eyes on the road. Thats why i got rid of my hd3 and got an f900bt and modded it. Because you cant beat a good multi function knob. ;) ooh er ducky

only down side to these new models is they are only either touchscreen or flat buttons. Not good for keeping eyes on the road. Thats why i got rid of my hd3 and got an f900bt and modded it. Because you cant beat a good multi function knob. ;) ooh er ducky

True - the combination ON/OFF | Mute | Volume knob on the cheapo unit I put in A160 is the only plus point over Pioneer in A190 (well, that and a larger 7" screen). Easy to reach, no need to take your eyes off the road :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom